#imagine #dirty Harry Styles

#imagine You had the privilege of being Harry Styles best friend, yes that's right THE Harry Styles, from one direction was your bestie. You had known him since dipers and have had a massive crush on him since god knows when. You were currently at Harry's house and he was in the shower, although it was never aquared, for him, he didn't realise the feels you got whenever he got out of his shower with his wet, naked body and soaking,curly hair, all you wanted was to kiss him, but you couldn't. You were on his computer reading a dirty fanfic about him, they always help you forfill your 'needs' when you are lonely. You were reading one chapter and it had a moving picture on the side and you were just staring at it, now wanting him more than anything. You lye on your chest on Harry's bed gawking at the sight. "I could really ride you right now, but I can't, I'm your best friend." You mutters as Harry came in. "You ok love?" Oh and here comes the feels. "Y-yeah thanks." You say shakley as you turn off the computer. "What's up? Heard ya muttering something about riding something, or someone..." He winked and I pushed him lightly. "You wish Styles." You laughed as you ran out the room. A couple of minutes later, Harry came down in just his boxers. "So um, you kinda left the page up on the computer..." You went bright red as Harry came and sat next to you as he embraced you into his arms. He lifted your chin up and kissed you on the lips and you kissed back. He pulled back after what seemed like forever. "I have wanted that kiss since forever he whispers and you smiled. "Me too Styles, me too." You smiled and he leaned in again, giving you a lustful kiss. Then I let your dirty minds decide what happens next ;)