#prefrence: He is your best friend 1/5

Zayn (this is kinda mocking him so no hate): You and your best friend Zayn were spending today together whilst his fiance Perrie Edwards (again no hate I love Zerrie <3) was recording with her band Little Mix. You walked to Zayn with a surprise that you knew he would love. You knocked on his door and he answered straight away hugging you. "Hey Y/N!!" He exclaims excitedly. "Hay Zayny Poo." You grinned and he scoweled. "Don't call me that." He said in a mock angry voice before laughing with you. "I have a supriseeee" you say in a sing song voice and he claps his hands. "Ooh, tell me tell me!!" He screamed childley. "Now now child, hush and you will find out the suprise." You say in a motherly tone as he pouted. "I am 2 years older than you Y/N." He sighed. "Okay, I'm gonna show you the surprise now, so close your eyes."You giggled and he put his hands over his eyes. "Guess what I bought? Open your eyes!"You say an He opens his eyes and grins, it was Little Mix' s new cd. "Yayy you listened to me!!" He smiled and you laughed."Let's put this thing on." You say as you fist pump the air.

You had listen to two songs and you listened to move and you two were singing and dancing. "I know that you wanna but you can't cuz you gotta stay cool in the corner but the trick is that you gotta move, so move!" You two danced along. "Ready?" Zayn asked, this was your two's favourite bit. "Move it baby yeahhhhhh!" You two sang dramatically and you heard laughter from the door, you and May looked over to see Perrie and the girls laughing at you two. "Wow you guys I must applaud you, hey girls I'm pretty sure we could ask management (eww) to recruite two new people to join little mix, waddya think?" Perrie laughed and Zayn looked up "really?" He asked and everyone burst out laughing. "I think you should stick to one direction and I will stick to Little Mix..." Perrie chuckled. "So how about we get this party started?" Jade asked and everyone cheered in reply. You spent the evening dancing and singing.