#prefrence: you have a stutter. 1/5

Harry (this idea is kinda stolen from a Larry fanfic called d-d-did I stutter? It's a really good book): When you first met Harry it was at a signing-

*flashback*

You and your mum were hoping to a book signing and you were super exited. "You looking forward to this?" Your mother had asked. "Y-y-y-e-e-h d-d-d-e-e-f-f-f-o!" You beamed, see you have a very bad stutter, so every time you talk you stutter, you had always been bullied at school for it, but you are used to it now. It was finally your turn and you smiled to your mum once more before walking up to Harry. "Hiya Love. " He beamed and you waved. "It's okay love, no need to be nervous." He says, but your too afraid to talk because of your stutter. You took a deep breath, "h-h-h-i-i H-h-h-a-a-r-r-y-y." You said and then silently cursed yourself, "s-s-o-o-r-r-r-r-y-y m-m-y-y s-s-s-t-t-t-u-u-t-t-t-t-e-e-r-r i-i-s-s-n-n-t-t u-u-s-s-u-u-a-a-l-l-y-y t-t-h-h-i-i-s-s b-b-a-a-d-d." You say before covering your mouth as you look down in shame. "Hey, hey, look at me darling, just because you have a stutter, won't mean I will treat you differently, it just means your more special, okay?" He says and you nod. "Now we have a break in a minute, so why don't you meet me at that coffee shop in five minutes yeah?" He asked and you nodded. "T-t-t-h-h-h-a-a-a-n-n-k-k-s-s-s H-h-h-h-a-a-a-r-r-r-r-y-y!" You exclaim and he smiled "don't worry about it hon." He smiled.

That day you went for a coffee and he grew fond of you and you guys started hanging out, after about half a year he asked you out, you had said yes and now you two are still together, and very happy.