.:: The Bad Boys Obssesion ::.

.:: Title ::.

The Bad Boys Obsession

.:: Disclaimer ::.

This is a work of pure fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

.:: Start Date ::.
December 1st, 2015

.:: Completion Goal  ::.
00/00/0000

.:: Character List ::.

Tim Bormann as Arsiney Gold
Lucy Hale as Sabrina Garcia
Jayde Pierce as Crystal Jones
Wynston Shannon as Victor Riddle
Angelina Jolie as Julie Winifred Gold 

.:: Summary ::.

What would you do if the most scariest guy you have ever known, confesses his undying love for you?

What would you do if he refused to stay away from you?

Arsiney Gold is obsessed with Sabrina Garcia and he can't hide it anymore.

An now that he's told her, he refuses to let her go. Arsiney wants her to be his, for now and forever, but Sabrina just isn't willing to belong to him.

Yet as Arsiney makes promises, for example to help her find out what happened to her birth parents, Sabrina must chose wisely when it comes to considering his proposal.

However time is running out and with or without her approval Arisney plans on making her his.

So tell me, would you cave in? Or would you run away? Even if it meant getting the answers you needed?

.:: Prologue ::.

He always looks angry.

For what reason no one really knows but as I sat there with him towering over me. Just the look he was giving me, made me want to burst into tears.

He always looks scary.

Like at any given moment he's going to turn into a demon, like the one in Insidious, and chase after me.

He never looks apologetic.

Yet as I sat there shaking in fear of what he could do to me his eyes softened.

"I'm not going to hurt you," He sooth sqauting down to my level before crawling towards me.

I shook my head and crawled backwards afraid of what he was going to do to me.

He had to be mad at me. I knew he would do something about it. He wouldn't be the schools greatest bad boy if he didn't.

He only followed me, crawling forward on his hands and knees. His lips slowly curling into a small smile.

"I'm not going to hurt you.." He trailed off as he repeated himself again as if someone the second time it would sound better to me.

I still shook my head whimpering slightly, unsure if I should push him away or not. I didn't want him lashing out at me.

"I'm not going to hurt you.." He trailed off again, a small smile filtering across his lips.

"I'm going to love you, with all of my heart."

With wide eyes I looked at him and suddenly felt like the world around me was caving in.

.:: Updates ::.

This story will be updated whenever I have time to write but I plan on updating it every other day starting today. So be prepared my loves 💕
-Cruz