.:: eight ::.

.:: eight ::.
.:: Arsiney Gold::.

I pause upon entering my room and couldnt help but smile.

I don't care what any one else says. She will be mine. To hell she is mine.

Even if she doesn't exactly know it yet.

My current list of stages on our realtionship has two very beautiful skulls crossed out at the back of my closet all thanks to Mother nature.

It may seem werid but I made up the list about two maybe three days after I saw her. I just never got the chance to actually do anything on it.

Today however seemed like a blessing.

I have her in my bedroom and she's wearing my clothes.

The next goal, for her to actually like being here, is still in the works but progress is progress.

Asking her to be Ms.Gold?

Well my chances don't look too good right now...

But hey! At least shes here.

At least shes talking to me...

I still have hope.

For a moment, I just watch her as she sits up on my bed with her hair tied up.

My customized, gold an marron jersey from my old school along with a brand new pair of boxers fitted her perfectly.

The jersey dipped down her arm at one end giving me a nice view of her naked shoulder, while the boxers were rolled up almost like a pair of booty shorts.

The action of her lips jetting out into a pout snapped me out of the chance to getting into a day dream.

Or is it possible to have a wet dream while awake...?

Suddenly, her nose wrinkled up and her lips parted as she took in a deep breath of air. Her hands quickly flew up to her face as she let out a high pitched sneeze.

Adorable.

It is the only word to describe how she looked in that moment.

Smiling, I licked my lips as I fully entered the room with the steaming tray

She jumped slightly, clearly having been too distracted and scowled at me before turning her attention back to the tv.

I arched my left eyebrow questioning her sudden change in mood as I set the tray down.

"I made us some Ramen for lunch. Not the packet kind though,"

I know she hates those.

I sat down beside her on the bed an her instant reaction irritated me.

She huffed, giving me the most impassive glare her eyes could allow, and moved away.

Five feet to to be exact.

She curled up her legs beneath her in the desk chair and moved all the way to the window.

I narrowed my eyes at her but made no move to pull her back.