..:: five ::.

.:: five ::.
.:: Thanks for the mmrs ::.

"Hello Beautiful,"

The way she looked at me I almost wanted to prepare for my own grave.

Key word being almost.

Without giving her a chance to reply, I stepped inside the house, dropping the keys in a horribly created oil green bowl.

"What are you doing here?" She demanded looking up at me.

The fire in her doe eyes did nothing but turn me on but I managed to keep a poker face as I replied.

"I told you we needed to talk. This is important and if you'd just listen to me, I wouldn't be
here right now."

I quickly brushed past her and walked into what I guessed to be the living room.

  I knew if I wasn't careful she'd call the cops or worse scream the house down before calling the cops.

Ether option wasn't appealing but I needed to get this off my chest before she could do anything to distract me from it.

"Arsiney you need to leave. I don't-"

"Sabrina I'm not going anywhere till you hear me out."

I reasoned glancing around the room before deciding to sit on the beat up wicker wood chair in the corner facing her.

I took a second to get a feel of my surroundings.

The place hasn't changed since the last time I came to visit her.

Well now that i think about it, it wasn't exactly a visit- more like getting a vibe on the place to see if its safe for her- but whatever.

The living room still had that same rustic feeling to it. The olive green lazy boy set, matching dark throw pillows, and dark oak wood floors made the living room look like a jungle. The open kitchen was rather large and faded away to the dinning room, both carrying the same wooden theme as the living room. The only difference was that the walls are decorated with awards, pictures, and certificates.

Add two twin girls in front of the television, a fourteen tear old still favoring power ranger action figures, and the knitting nanny; Bam!

You have Aunt Mia's half way home for teens.

I've visited about six times when they'd have a cute little activities during the summer to fundraise for the teens that lived here.

I bit my lower lip at the image of her bright smile and sexy cut off jean shorts, wet from a water ballon fight.

"Why should I even bother?" She huffs taking me out of my say dream.

"Because its important? Come on I know your not deaf," I tease but she just gives me a blank look.

Ehh.....tough crowd.

I gulp and sit up straighter, not enjoy the third degree.

"How do I know your telling the truth?" She speculated interrupting my surveillance of the place, but I could see the fight in her diminishing.