1) Dying.

It was just a normal day in New York, I save the city from alien-robot things and everyone goes along their merry way. Everything was normal, except for one small detail, I'm dying.

    I feel my body slowly deteriorate as I stumble along the busy sidewalk. People give me worried glances but no one offers a hand to the 11ish-looking girl slowing dying in utter agony. I need a place to hide, alone. I need to regenerate. My vision begins to get dark and blurry. Through the people, the pain, and the confusion I see something that confuses me even more , a blue police box. I must be imagining it. Police boxes do not belong in 2015.

Unless......

    No! He can't be here! Not now! Has he come to finish me off at my weakest? I need to get away, I need to warn the people, I can't do any of that, I need to regenerate. Out of the darkness, a hand grabs the back of my shirt. It pulls me into an alley. There we stand for a moment, The Doctor and me.

  "Your safe now," he whispers.

Safe?!? How can I be safe if your here?

   My body buzzes with energy, I can't hold it in. I take a deep breath and start to regenerate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: hey guys, I know this is a short chapter but i hope you like it. I would love to hear what you think in the comments.