5) PULL TO OPEN

I awoke huddled in a blanket, in a cold alley, using the Doctor's lap as a pillow. Slowly standing, I made sure the Doctor was asleep, then, stole his TARDIS key.

   I know, I know, he was nice to me, but that doesn't make up for what he did and if I need to use his TARDIS, then I'm going to use his TARDIS.

   I unlock the TARDIS door and try to open them. They wouldn't budge. I pull continuously on the door but they won't open. I finally give up and kick the doors in frustration. They swing inward.

   Who puts a 'pull to open' sign on a door that is pushed open?

   I run to the controls and start to put in the coordinates, glancing everyone once in a while at the monitor to make sure the doctor is still asleep. In the middle of my preparations to take off the doctor wakes up. Lucky for me, I was ready just in time. The TARDIS started to disappear to the Doctor's alarm. He ran over and soniced it to make it fully reappear. He angrily stormed into the TARDIS.

   I casually leaned against the console.

   "Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy you."

   "Oi! What do you think your doing with my TARDIS?!?"

   "Um.....nothing....?"

   "You could have just asked me to take you somewhere but NOOO you have take it yourself," He checks the console to see where I was trying to go. His face went pale.

   "You wanted to go to a dalek ship?" He whispered, as if the daleks would hear him if he spoke to loud. He starts to think aloud.

   "What could you possibly want on a dalek ship? Well, The daleks are timelords worst enemy but it's something else, something staring me right in the face... AH HA!The TARDIS is picking up timelord activity, you were upset about you TARDIS. The daleks have you TARDIS don't they! Seeing as you weren't it a good state when you were about to regenerate you must have just escaped them. And seeing as you dont trust me you weren't going to ask for my help. You were going to use my TARDIS to get your TARDIS from the daleks!" He deducts, speaking quickly.

   I stay quiet and sit down, and the TARDIS begins to take off.

   "Doctor?"

   "Yes?"

   "Why are we taking off?"

   The doctor turns to me

   "We're going to get your TARDIS!"

----------------------------—----------------——-------------------

A/N- hey guys, sorry if I'm not getting the doctors character quiet right. I know this chapter was kinda of boring and I'll try to make the next one better. Anywho, hope your enjoying this so far 🐳😀