You Think He's Cheating - Tom Brady

"I can't believe this!" I cried to my best friend Grace's shoulder. She rubbed my back soothingly. "I thought he loved me."

"Oh honey. He does love you. I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding." Julian entered the room and smiled somberly. "Tom's a great guy, he's probably busy with coach or something. Maybe he forgot to mention it."

"I'm sure that's what happened Jules. What about the last few times he wandered off for two or three hours?" My head was pounding. "I just don't know what to do. I think I'll wait for him to come home and then I'll break it off and pack..." I wiped the tears from my face.

"Maybe you should hear him out first. There might be a good reason for all of the disappearances." Grace leaned into her boyfriends arms and I sat down on the couch with my head in my hands.

"I'm sick of the maybes and the what ifs. If he can't be honest and trustworthy then I'm leaving him. I'm just done. The terrible thoughts are always running through my head and it kills me inside! He's slowly killing me! Breaking my heart into a million pieces." The sobs were uncontrollable at this point.

"I didn't know you felt that way." I looked up at Tom's sullen expression.

"I think we should talk about this Rosie." I nodded and Julian and Grace left the room.

"Look, I know what you're thinking and it's not what it looks like." He defended. "Usually that's what people say when their guilty." I let out a dry chuckle. "I've been searching for something." He muttered.

"For what?" I asked curious. "Rosie, I've been... I've been searching for the perfect one. And I think I found it. And her." If I were drinking water I would've spit it out. I knew it.

"You fucking bastard." I seethed. "Listen to me babe. I was looking for this. For you." Tom got down on one knee and pulled out a tiny black box with the shiniest diamond inside.

"I hope you like it. I've been looking for the perfect one. You mean everything to me and I know that you've suspected me of such dirty crimes, but baby my heart belongs to you, and only you. Will you marry me?"

"I don't deserve you." I cried tears of happiness and guilt. I can't believe I was stupid enough to suspect such a thing. Seven years and I didn't trust him. I didn't believe him when he tried to prove himself innocent.

"Yes you do Rosie. If you weren't deserved I wouldn't have been by your side for the last seven years. I fucking love you. So please marry me. I can't live without you." I ran into his arms. "Of course I will. I love you too. I love you so much."

"Yay! My best friend is getting married!" Grace cheered. "Were you eaves dropping?" I laughed. "Maybe." She smirked. "In all seriousness though. Can I be the maid of honor?" I laughed harder. "Of course Grace."