He Does The Husband Tag - Danny Amendola

Requested by - @summergilinskyx

"Please Danny? If you love me you'll do it." He sighed. "Fine, only because I can't deny that." I've been bugged on social media all week by fans of Danny and I to do the husband tag. Apparently our lives are interesting enough to share.

"You're the best." I kissed his softly yet quickly before getting my laptop ready.

I then pulled up an extra chair to where my laptop sat on my desk.

"So what are we even supposed to do?" Danny asked me as he chuckled softly. "Well I'm going to go on Twitter and look up some of the question that fans have asked. I guess we can both take turns reading the questions and answering them." He nodded and we both sat down.

I reached over and turned on my laptop camera.

"What do I say?" I laughed at my husbands apparent nervousness. "Well, I'll start with the intro and introduce you. Just wave and be cute. That's not too hard is it?"

"I think I can handle that babe." I pressed the record button and started the video.

"Hey guys! Summer Amendola here with my husband Danny for all of you who don't know." Danny waved and smiled cutely blushing a little bit. "So if you don't know why he's here, well we've decided to finally do the husband tag after many requests were submitted." I opened up my Twitter page to the hundreds of questions that people had asked.

"I guess I'll start by asking Danny a question and then he can ask me a question and then we can keep switching off I guess." Danny nodded.

"So the first question is, when did we get married?"

"June 16, 2013. So three years ago this June." I smiled in admiration that he answered so quickly. "Here, now you get to scroll through the questions and ask me one." Danny scrolled for a while before selecting a question.

"When did you meet my parents?" Easy. "I met your parents during our Junior year of high school after a month of us dating." Danny gave me a thumbs up and handed me my phone back.

"Okay, where was our first kiss?"  It took him a little bit of time to reminisce. "Uh, I think it was after the junior prom when I dropped you off at your house. We were just sitting in the car and I leaned over and just went for it."

I kissed him on the cheek. "Good memory babe."

"I remember that because I contemplated the whole night whether or not to do it and the thought of kissing you freaked me out. I didn't want to like scare you off or anything because I really liked you." I blushed. "Awe! I love you."

"I love you too Summer." Danny scrolled through the questions some more. "Who's my best friend?"

"Julian Edelman obviously. You guys hang out way too much. You should've just married him instead." Danny bursted out into laughter. "Yes, but no. You're my best friend."

"Good answer Amendola. I better come before Jules."

After a few more questions, my laptop started to die because silly me forgot to charge it last night.

"Alright, I think we're going to sum this up because my laptop is dying. So anyways, I hope you all liked the video. If you did please like and subscribe and comment if you want to see Danny in anymore videos. I know I like him in my videos. Stay tuned for more coming out this week and I'll see you guys later!"

I turned my laptop off after blowing my fans a kiss goodbye.

"You were great today." I complimented my shy husband for doing a great job. "I think we need to do another video together." I suggested playfully. "Like what? The husband does my makeup challenge?"

"You know that's actually not a bad idea. I'll consider that for the next video."