It's Your Wedding Day - Julian Edelman

Requested by - @cheerchic45

It was finally your big day. It's the day you give yourself to the man of your dreams.

'Only ten more minutes.' You thought. Just a measly ten minutes until you would now be known as Mrs. Edelman.

"Kiana, are you ready to walk down the aisle?" My father asked me wiping a tear that fell from his face. I nodded not wanting to say anything in fear of crying and ruining my makeup.

"I'm ready, but I'm really nervous." I whispered to him. "Oh honey, you'll survive." He chuckled. "I know your nervous but this is going to be one of the best days of your life. Have fun and fill yourself with love because that's what today's all about." I kissed my fathers cheek. "Thanks dad."

"Now lets get you married!" He laughed softly.

I linked my arms with his as the music started to play. I took a deep breath and as the church doors opened I saw the man of my dreams before me right at the end of the aisle. I smiled as did he.

When I finally made it to the love of my life, he took his hands in my own and looked into my eyes lovingly. I shed a tear, out of pure happiness of course, and then the kind man whose name I didn't know began to marry us.

"Are there any people who wish to stop the union of these two people? Speak now or forever hold your peace." A moment of silence occurred and I took a deep breath. No one spoke, no one dared to break up such a beautiful love.

The ceremony continued. We read out our eternal promises to love each other through sickness and in health, for richness or for poorness. Now it was time to say the two most important words.

"Do you Julian take Kiana to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And do you Kiana take Julian to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Julian you may kiss your lovely bride." So he did, and it was fireworks in my mouth.

"I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Julian Edelman." I looked out at my mom and dad who were tearing up horribly in happiness  before Julian picked me up and carried me down the aisle. I squealed in surprise and he laughed.

"I love you Kiana Edelman." He cooed in my hear. "I love you too Julian Edelman, till death do us part."