You Get Into A Fight - Jimmy Garoppolo

Requested by @AllysonHopeHemmings

"I'm so sick of this Jimmy! I just wanted to go out to a nice dinner with you but you never want to go out with me anywhere anymore! If you don't like being seen with me maybe I should just leave." He looked at me with a hint of guilt in his eyes.

All I wanted to do was go to a nice dinner with my fiancé. But suddenly he hasn't exactly been acting like my fiancé, well at least not one who loves me anymore.

""I never said that Allyson, you know I love you. And I'm definitely not embarrassed to be seen with you."

"Well you don't act like it. Ever since we've been engaged all you do is sit on your ass all day. You don't pay attention to me anymore and it makes me feel like you don't love me anymore either." I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes.

"I'm sorry I don't want to go out, I'm just tired." Of what? He sits around all day. Well except for when he goes to practice.

"Tired? Of what? You sit on your ass all day Jimmy. I'm the one who does all the shit around here. Not you." He glared at me harshly.

"You know what maybe it is you that's my problem. I'm sick of you asking questions and telling me that I don't do anything. I'm sick of you complaining about how I don't love you anymore and that I'm a terrible fiancé. Well guess what your the best thing that's ever happened to me and I'm sorry I'm just a piece of shit." My heart broke more through every word. But my patience with him is running thin. I've made up my mind.

"I'm leaving." I squeaked out. I tried to leave our apartment but he grabbed my arm and spun me around so I was facing him.

"I love you Allyson. Please don't leave me." I sighed. "Well maybe you should've thought about all of this before you went and ran your mouth and acted how you did."

"I'm sorry! How many times do I have to say that." He cried out. "I'm sorry, I know I'm running on a thin line here, but I'll try harder. I can't lose you over something as stupid as this. I won't neglect you anymore baby, I never meant for that to even happen." He's pleading wth me. He knows that I'll leave.

"You promise?"

"I promise Allyson, I swear it on my life." I gave into him and hugged him tightly.

"I love you. But I also hate you sometimes." Jimmy laughed. "Ditto, now get dressed." I looked up at him strangely.

"I'm taking you out to that nice dinner, and then I'm going to buy you flowers before I take you home and show you just how much I love you." I smirked. "I like the sound of that.

"Me too babe, me too."