Chapter 5

Y'all I didn't proofread before I published that last chapter & I know it was probably confusing, sorry for my mistakes .. Read on.

Kahari POV

I'm over Monte yelling at me, I don't care anymore but I'm ignoring him so he knows not to do it again cuz that's irritating.

"He ain't fly though, he don't even drive tho. That's why you're calling my phone & won't leave me alone" I look over at my phone ringing & it's Monte face timing me, I answer.

"Why you been ignoring me for 2 days? It wasn't that serious." He asks.

"Exactly! It wasn't that serious, so why did you treat it like it was?"

"I was mad, I'm sorry. Can I come get you & go out to eat?" He says.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I hang up & he gets to my house in 20 minutes. I get in his challenger & he pulls off. We go to ah Chinese restaurant.

"Dine in or take out?" The cashier asks.

"Dine in." Monte says. We go to the buffet, fix our food & sit down. After about 5 minutes some pregnant girl walks up to our table.

"Hey daddy." She says to Monte with ah smile & his jaw drops. "Not coming from me, coming from your son."

I look at Monte & he looks at me with helpless in his eyes.

"Wrong time & place Ariah." He says.

"When is the right time gonna be then? When I pop? Which won't be much longer!" Everyone starts looking at her cuz she's screaming.

"Monte I'm about to go." I say getting up.

"Naw babe, don't go."

"Talk to you tmrw." I say & walk out the door calling my friend Dominic. "Can you come pick me up from the Chinese restaurant on your side of town?"

"Yeah I'm omw." About 5 minutes pass then he pulls up & Monte walks out with the girl following behind him.

"Kahari who is this? What you think you doing?" Monte asks.

"Just my friend, you have other things to worry about right now." Dominic pulls off & he asks me to tell him everything so I do, he shakes his head.

I mean .. If that's Monte's baby i'ma stick by him but Ariah? I don't know about all that.

Monte POV

Did she really just leave with some other dude? I get snapped outta my thoughts by Ariah.

"Do you hear me? You gonna take care of you baby! You laid me down in that backseat so you gonna be riding your son in the very same spot! Drive me home! Got me out here like I'm crazy!"

Ariah ghetto self was ah one time thing after ah party but truth be told she gets around so it's ah strong chance that child ain't mine.

I drop her off & drive home. I can't believe this .. What if she drove Kahari away? I call & she doesn't answer. I sigh & lay down.