The way i remember it

5 years ago
*Y/N point of view*

Me and Hakeem met each other at our graduation party during senior year!!! Pretty awkward I know right . I wasn't the most well known girl in school or least known just average to get to the point. Things changed shortly after I decided to make a YouTube channel of myself singing doing song covers. I didn't think great things would come out of it until my videos started gaining loads of views it was really mind blowing because I really loved singing and was someday planning that after high school I'd become a star not for the fame or money but only because music is something that I've loved ever since I can remember it. All of a sudden I got a text from a number and it said.
*Unknown number*
Remember me Hakeem?!?

*Me*
Yeah didn't we meet a couple of years ago??? :)

*Unknown number *
Yeah  we linked up at my homie's summer bash graduation party. So what you been up too???

*Me*
Nothing much just deciding where I'm gonna go attended college at and of course my YouTube channel :) what about you since it's been like forever?!?

*Unknown number*
Well I got a role in this new hit tv show that's gonna be on fox Empire and I've seen your YouTube videos keep it up girl.

*me*
Lol thanks Hakeem and congratulations I'm really happy and excited for you maybe we should celebrate sometime or get together when you aren't on set at some points!!! How does that sound???

*Unknown number*
That's cool you know if you down with it I'm down with it whatever's cool and okay with you. It doesn't matter any time or any place is good I'll be sure to put time for you in my schedule.

*me*
Aww Hakeem this is so nice of you maybe two weeks from now we could go out and discuss things and catch up:)

*Unknown number*
Alright that's a date I'll pick you up at 7:00 o'clock Ps I'll have a surprise at the end!!!

*me*
Okay thanks once again Hakeem you really don't have to do this but if you insist why not after all we should catch up with each other and I'll see you at 7:00 o'clock next Saturday bye!!! :)

Y/n's point of view
I seriously can't believe Hakeem has remembered me and sent me a text message I'm a little bit excited and nervous about this mini date and I wonder what the surprise will be after wards?!?

Well looks like chapter one is finished sorry if it's short guys but let me know what you think more chapters are on the way!!!! So stay tuned😊💕