Meeting cookie and the surprise

Alright guys here's chapter 5 so change of plans I'll try to work on 5 more chapters within this week when ever my schedule isn't hectic and of course I have school so maybe on days that I'm out I can do an update until then there's gonna be a shocking twist in 😱😨in an upcoming chapter i don't want to tell you guys so enjoy and feed back always helps😛💕

After you and Hakeem shared that cute little moment before him allowing you to have some time to get dressed and eat breakfast before heading to cookie's and the studio. A strange thought came to your mind what if cookie doesn't like me you didn't really want to ponder on it so you headed down stairs and met Hakeem for breakfast to find him looking sexier than ever he had his shirt off while his original shirt that he'd be wearing that day was in a mini walk in display near his living room.

Hakeem my gosh what a surprise is this your way of always making up to girls after you sex them up the morning after.
He looked at you with that smirk and said nah I'm not a player it's just a way of getting to know you better, sure Hakeem if you say so to think after the sex we had last night must've not been enough you say sarcastically we better hurry up and eat so we can get to cookie's I want to give her a good impression about the type of girl that you bring around to meet.

Hakeem:alright let's hurry up and catch a bite so we can go see ma

You and Hakeem laughed and talked over breakfast he'd told you what it's really like in the process of music and what it was like for him as a child and the years the both of y'all were in school together.

So Y/N asked Hakeem what do you do now like when you aren't making music or doing covers on YouTube and that kind of stuff?

Well I'm a Dental Hygienist and that's basically it. It only took me 4 years 2 years of dental school and 2 years of college I immediately applied to school after graduation a few weeks after it was sort of complicated thinking about what to do after high school way before I'd even started freshman year I was interested in becoming a singer and fashion designer and trust me on this one it's not that I lost the motivation to do that. The main reason I became a hygienist is to give people something to be proud of like you know a person's smile affects their everyday life and physical appearance in so many ways. But enough talk about my dental career we should get going to cookie's we can discuss more about it in the car bae.

Hakeem:alright let me just clean this up,put my shirt on and we can head out to see ma.

You and Hakeem were finally getting in the car to head to cookie's place so Y/N since your a hygienist you know I used to have braces right?.

Y/N:😱Hakeem are you serious I mean I could've sworn your teeth were perfectly that way look at you your a star and probably go to the best of the best when it comes to dental care. And they're so big and white😍you have a smile worth a million bucks.

Hakeem:thank you Y/N with a laugh yea I had braces for 2 years during sophomore and junior year and got them off once I hit senior year. Well we're almost at cookie's but don't worry bae I got you alright.

Y/N:okay baby are you sure this is a good idea I mean what if she doesn't

No buts as I was interrupted by keem she ain't that bad girl just cause I didn't know her like that and give her a chance in the beginning it won't have to be that way for you too as long as I'm with you you'll be fine and everything will be okay now give me a kiss.

You came in to give him a kiss when all of a sudden you felt butterflies and a little dizzy but at least you made it through the kiss. The both of you finally made it to cookie's place she lived in a condo and as the both of you guys were walking a swarm of girls saw Hakeem and started passing out chasing him you guys managed to take the elevator and you were both at cookie's door step within seconds.

Hakeem: knocks on the door ma where you at we here and I got somebody for you to meet.

Cookie:Alright help your self and bring yo ass over here and give me a hug and introduce me to Y/N

You and Hakeem walk in and cookie gives you and Hakeem a hug and a kiss greeting the both of you and shows Y/N around.

Y/N: wow ms cookie your place is amazing and your sense of fashion is as well so is your son he's been treating me so good.

Cookie: well thank you love and hell yeah his ass better be treating you good or ill whoop him with that broom stick again like I did before. Any ways can I offer you anything to eat drink go on make yourself comfortable your welcome to come anytime you'd like and here's my number if you need anything.

Y/N: thank you so much ms cookie this is so thoughtful of you I had no idea that Hakeem was gonna tell you about us well our relationship when he told us that I was going to get a chance to meet you I was beginning to think that you wouldn't like me but i think if it's okay with you if I'm around more things will be better.

Cookie: now Y/N I already knew I was not only gonna like you I already love you I see you as family it's Hakeem because he'd always study run his mouth and go on and on about how beautiful you are and how he'd met someone he could see himself wifing and sharing a future with together. Now if that be the case and do happen I want me some grand babies.

Y/N: I hear ya cookie but if me and Hakeem do get married we'll have to think about that step having kids is a lot of work but if that's what you'll want we'll be glad to give them to you in the right way.

Cookie: now that's what I'm talking about Y/N I don't know what you're doing with my son but keep him trained I surely wished he would've brought the other girls in his past to meet me and lucious but boo they were something else. But like I said if it's anything that you need or want to stop by you feel free to give me a call and pop in I should let you and Hakeem get going.

Y/N: the pleasures all mine mama cookie it was amazing meeting you and I'll be sure to pop in sometime you take care now.

Alright guys I didn't think this chapter would be long hope you guys are enjoying those next few chapters will be updated shortly💖until then take care and love ya