✨your water breaks

Y/N: Hakeem baby can you rub my feet they hurt so bad. You say moaning slightly.

Hakeem: of course my queen anything for you as he says rubbing your feet and then kisses your belly. I love you as he says before heading to get in the shower. Wanna come join me😏he asks

Y/N: no baby I've gotta get dinner prepared you had a long day in the studio today so go get in the shower I want my man to be sexy and clean for dinner as you say *kissing him* dinner will be ready when you come out.

Let me help you off the couch baby.
No Hakeem yes y/n Hakeem pickes you up bridal style Hakeem put me down now I have to go cook as you say he then leans in and kisses you and rubs your ass and then winks before heading to get into the shower🚿 love you💖

Y/N: let's see what's in the fridge to cook as you look all of a sudden you feel the baby kicking and let out a slight painful moan but then it goes away, so you take out the grilled chicken Breast, creamy Alfredo sauce, broccoli and the noodles and sat everything on the counter.

5 minutes later you just decided that you'll eat ice cream instead cookies and cream😍was your favorite you were eating then all of a sudden you passed out!!!

10 minutes later

*Hakeem finishes up with his shower and calls your name y/n baby where are you.. No response y/n baby quit playing with me, as he walks in the kitchen and sees you passed out on the floor.

Hakeem: y/n baby wake up *kisses you on the lips you stay with me y/n please you notice that y/n has a big puddle on the floor and then she finally comes back around you passed out baby he says while sitting on the floor holding you in his arms.

Y/n: oh my gosh i think... I think

Hakeem: what is it baby he ask's looking confused.

Y/n: my water just broke we need to go to the hospital now keem, before the pain gets unbearable.

Hakeem: okay baby where's the bag??? You packed and how far apart are the contractions???

Y/n: bag upstairs in our bed room
Contractions 10 minutes apart I guess look Hakeem I don't fucking know!!!
Just hurry up and get me to the hospital.

Hakeem: then went upstairs grabbed the hospital bag and carried you to the car and pulled off to head straight to the hospital.

Y/n: *cries owww owwww keem it hurts so bad baby how far are we???

Hakeem: *holds your hand while trying to drive and kisses you on the cheek, just breathe baby we'll be there okay I love you so much.