You find out you're pregnant!!!!

1 week later...
You and Hakeem had an incredible sexual intense honeymoon but all of that was about to change this morning when all of a sudden you were woken up out of your sleep by a gag reflex in your throat and ran to the master bathroom throwing up

Hakeem: Y/N baby you okay???

Y/N: *throwing up*
*pauses*
Yeah baby I'm fine
*throws up some more*

Hakeem: baby you're not okay your throwing up let me fix you some soup🍜 and orange juice🍊🍹 go to sleep okay. Let me go down stairs and fix you something my love🔐💖

Y/N: Hakeem baby as nice as that sounds I think it's too much for you and besides I have to be at work in a few minutes I can handle it okay baby, I'll just call Kristen and tell her I'll be running half an hour late love you and you'd better get to work too and tell cookie and your brothers I said hi😊

Hakeem: alright y/n love you baby let me know how everything goes I'll see you when I get home later and don't forget whatever happens I'm here for you and call if you need anything I'll be in the studio🏢working on this album💿so see you tonight okay bae

Y/N: love you too wait what are you wanting for dinner tonight I'll go to the store and pick it up or just order  something I really don't care I just wanna do something good for my man💕😏whatever works best for you bae?!?

Hakeem: anything baby you be throwing down in the kitchen as long as it's food and good anything works best, I gotta go bae I'll see you tonight.

5 minutes later...
After Hakeem had left the house you call your best friend tayanna to tell her to take you to see an OB/GYN to find out if you may be pregnant.

Tayanna: hey y/n how's everything going need something I can do for you????

Y/N: hey bestie and yes I need you to take me to see my gynecologist to find out if I'm pregnant. If you're not busy!!!

Tayanna: omg pregnant?!? Of course y/n I'm on my way and I'd be more than happy to take you after that lets go to Starbucks and talk about what happens okay I'll see you in a few!!!💖

25 minutes later at the OB/gyn's office
You and your friend had just arrived and thankfully they're were little to no people there at all, you had to fill out a clipboard with information about your health and then turn in to the assistant at the front desk after you were finished.

You and your best friend had talked until a nurse came in the waiting room and said ms y/n Doctor Cortess is ready to see you, you told your best friend she could wait for you in the waiting room until the examination is finished.

Dr. Elizabeth: okay y/n I'm going to give you a gown to put on while I wait in the hallway to give you some privacy you can let my assistant know when you're ready and I'll gladly get started.

Y/N: thank you Dr. Cortess I will let you know, you went into the restroom took off all of your clothes and panties and put on the pink gown that Doctor Cortess gave you on and told the assistant your ready to be seen.

Assistant: thank you y/n I'll let the doctor know that you're ready to be seen right away in the meantime just lay down on the bed while I get everything set up for the examination.

The assistant was setting up a lot of tools on a table and then pulled out some stirrups from the bed and told you to slide down and to just relax your feet, then that's when Dr. Cortess came in to greet you.

Dr. Elizabeth: hello y/n it's been a long time since I've seen you but in the meantime how are things and what brings you here today? She said with a warm smile.