Wedding plans

😊💕well guys here's the next chapter the good news is that the surprise is soon coming up in any chapter so look out I will be updating pretty soon I only say soon and not what day because for one it depends on how long the previous chapter was two how good the chapter was and three I don't want to make a promise that I couldn't keep and have you guys thinking that I'd update the story one day when it'd turn out to be another day🤔so until then enjoy this chapter and feedback helps✨

Hakeem: *gets down on one knee* and ask's Y/N will you marry me?

Y/N: *starts crying* and blushing yes Hakeem yes I'll marry you. I love you so much.

Hakeem makes his way over to you and picks you up, spins you around then, kisses you.

Alright baby I'm gonna go shower wanna join me says Hakeem? What about dinner baby you say just reheat it Y/N how long has it been since you finished making dinner. That was like 20 minutes ago Hakeem baby please just eat dinner with me please.

Hakeem: alright baby anything for you
I love you and we gone have the biggest wedding. I'll tell cookie, lucious, Andre Becky, porsha, and Rhonda I'm sure they'll all be excited how would you feel about possibly meeting the others over lunch tomorrow? You pick the place

Y/N: baby as beautiful as that sounds I'm scared maybe we could have a party instead how does that sound?

Hakeem: Y/N baby I love you okay and that's the right thing to do you need to meet the rest of the family and I understand that you don't want to be apart of anything that lucious or any one else may try to encounter you to do you don't have to do anything you don't want to do as long as I'm around.

Alright says Y/N after dinner meet me in the room it's play time😏💦Hakeem bit his lip playfully just the way you liked it.

Hakeem: I'm gone smash it harder than I did before make you say my name louder than you screamed before make you cum like it's your last time to cum anymore your mine and I'm yours my body belongs to you your my property.

Hakeem baby after sex we need to start making wedding plans what kind of food we'll be having , the guest list security ,novelties, entertainment the place, performers baby there's so much to do and just the thought of it is some what stressing me out a little bit as you say crying I don't know what I'm doing Hakeem as you say pulling your hair.

Y/N'S POV Hakeem doesn't know that i have so much on my plate he doesn't know that my stress level rises very quickly to the point where I can pass out and have to be hospitalized and as his future wife and possibly mother to his child I don't want it to harm the baby.

✨sorry if this chapter was pretty short it's because I've been quite busy and all sort so sit tight the next chapter is coming soon.