Meeting the other lyon's

😊☺️😛hey guys I'm so so sorry it took me so long to update this story😅but gosh am I back and better than I've ever been and for the long wait I'm gonna do everything in my best to make these next few chapters long and so good you all will be wanting more💁🏾😊as always feed back helps and comments as well💕and now I present to you my updated next chapter❗️

Y/N: baby lets go as you heard Hakeem telling you while shaking you on the bed me and you are finally gonna me mom and pops, and the rest of my bros he said.

Y/N: you woke up moaning what time is it keem you asked sounding confused but yet in shock because you yet again had hit things off with Hakeem last night and nearly for 4 hours long at that

Hakeem: it's 11:45 we have a reservation for 1:30 hurry up and get dressed babe.

Y/N: Hakeem baby I'm nervous I've never met cookie nor the rest of the family. This is killing me deep down inside because as they say first impressions mean everything, and keem I would never want to mess things up for you.

Hakeem: Y/N baby he says laughing are you serious I love you and by all means you haven't messed anything up having you part of my life makes things better and I'm extremely keen that cookie and pops will feel the same way and if they don't then that's their problem. But just know I love you and I've been making plans to someday spend the rest of my life with you as he says leaning in kissing you with you kissing him back.

Y/N: oh baby I love you too well I'd better get dressed as you say getting out of bed. Untying your hair and heading to the bathroom.

Hakeem: alright Y/N I'll be in the car waiting here's the key🔑 to lock🔒 up everything on the way out🚪.

45 minutes later...
Y/N: *looks at self in mirror* you decided to straighten your hair wear a black dress a gold necklace and gold and black two toned high heels, lastly topping things off with natural color lipstick and your gold military blazer.

*checking the house*
*oven off*
*water off*
*lights off*
*alarm set*

Hakeem: *steps out of the car* Y/N you look gorgeous I can't wait for you to meet the rest of the Lyon's baby I told them so much about you, you ready to go my princess👑.

Of course you say as Hakeem is opening the door for you sitting on the passenger side as you two then head to the restaurant.

20 minutes later...
You and Hakeem finally made it inside the restaurant. You nervous asked Hakeem ,Y/N of course not baby okay yes a little bit I don't know what to expect from them. Relax baby just do your thing and be yourself as he said kissing you.

Waiter: ah yes sir and Madame what can I do for you today

Hakeem: we're here for a reservation under the name lyon

Waiter: marvelous follow me right this way I'll get the two of you seated and come back shortly with the menu's

Hakeem: well everyone here she is here is my beautiful girlfriend Y/N he says kissing you.

Y/N: hello Mr and Mrs Lyon it's a pleasure and full honor to meet you and share acquaintance with such an amazing family.

Cookie: it's a pleasure to meet you too Y/N you're so beautiful such a shame it ain't that many girls with dignity and respect such as yourself to often no more, and Hakeem where did you meet her why you been keeping her away from us for so long.

Lucious: and it's amazing to finally get to meet the lady we'll all be sharing the hour with today, Hakeem what such fine taste you have this ones a keeper I'm proud of you son.

Y/N: thank you mr and Mrs Lyon like wise you have such a beautiful family and of course very talented sons.

Cookie: oh hush hush child and call me cookie that's what I go by and yes ma'am gotta whip the boys into shape as men.

Lucious: you may not know this but I'm the CEO and Chairman of empire records and entertainment, here are my other two sons you haven't met yet Jamal, Andre Coke meet this young lovely lady Hakeem brought for us today.

Jamal: hello Y/N it's a pleasure to meet you so you're the lady Hakeem's been telling us about not bad bro not bad at all hope we get to meet again soon maybe you and I could make a single together in the studio.

Andre: hello Y/N what an amazing opportunity to finally meet you this is my lovely wife Rhonda we all couldn't wait to see who Hakeem had finally had in store for us but I see he cleans up very nicely once again it's nice to make your acquaintance and welcome to the Lyon family.

Y/N: Jamal I'm a huge fan of your music songs such as your so beautiful, powerful and ain't about the money are my favorites. And Andre your wife is really pretty and I can see you take on after lucious, once again it was a pleasure meeting all of you and I hope we all can do this sometime in the future.

💕alright guys my next few chapters are going to have huge surprises awaiting so get ready to read and of course enjoy please vote my story and of course feed back helps love you all so so much💕