Six month's pregnantand ✨ultrasound

Now that your six month's pregnant the liveliness of mother hood soon to be was beginning to sink into you. Not only that when you first found out that you were pregnant Dr. Elizabeth told you in six months that you and Hakeem could come and find out the sex of the baby🍼🙊so you decided to call your husband and see if he was available to come to the appointment with you if he wasn't busy in the studio with Jamal.

Y/n: hey baby I've got an ultrasound and update appt today and I'd really really love for you to be there to find out how are baby is doing the sex of our baby🍼are you at the studio if so I can reschedule the doctor visit.

5 mins later...
Hakeem: baby I'm on my way to pick you up for your appointment i love you and see you in a few💖💜beautiful.

Y/n's pov
6 months wow only 3 more months to go until I can hold my baby in my arms with Hakeem as we start a new chapter with our soon to be boy or girl in our lives I love him so much no one will ever change that. You say while doing your makeup and straightening your hair.

Hakeem comes in the house and picks you up carrying you to the car for you to head to see Dr.cortess for the 6 month update.

10 mins later
You and Hakeem finally arrived at you gyn's office and one of Dr.cortess's assistants told you to wait a few minutes and things would get started, time passed and you and Hakeem were finally able to go on to the back, hello. y/n said the assistant while handing you a pink gown If you could just go in the restroom and change into the gown that'd be greatly appreciated and of course you can let me know when your ready and I'll have the doctor come to start in the meantime I'll get the tools set up.

You tied your hair up in a ponytail and then put the gown on and removed your under wear just like last time and sat on the bed while the assistant was setting everything up. You must be ready y/n the doctor will be with you in a moment 😊as the assistant closed the door leaving you and Hakeem alone.

Hakeem came over and held your hand saying I love you and he can't wait to find out the sex of you and his child.

Okay y/n says Dr.cortess let's begin as she stated while walking in and then washing her hands following to put on her gloves, it's going to be just the way it was before the ultrasound and vaginal pelvic exam.

Dr.cortess's assistant begins to put the green clearish gel on your stomach and dr cortess begin's moving the monitor around, well everything's so far so good we've got a steady strong heart beat she says as you then begin to tear up with, Hakeem kissing you and holding your hand. Ahh looks like we've got a healthy baby... Wait says y/n cutting off the doctor I want it to be a surprise don't you want it to be a surprise too baby, anything for you my queen says Hakeem . Very well says Dr. Cortess now well proceed with the vaginal exam and see how your cervix is doing, she then explained that she was putting lubricant on a wand and on her finger to move around the cervix, you might feel some discomfort y/n Hakeem then held your hand as the doctor said everything's going to be fine. And y/n your now in your 3rd trimester month's 6-9 next time I'll be seeing you two will be when it's time to have the baby until then take care.