✨getting engaged

💕hey everyone I know this chapter is gonna be really good so I'll try my best to update in batch's not just with one and two chapters I've come up with maybe updating at least 3 chapters a day because I literally have a lot of chapters that I need to update so hope you all enjoy the next few chapters that I'll try to update today💖

2 years later....
You and Hakeem have been dating for 4 years now and both of you would sometimes mention on wanting to someday get married and have kids but tonight would be the night that would change those things.

Y/N: good morning baby I love you so much

Hakeem: I love you more than anything or anyone else in this world and I wanna be with you someday give me time baby😍

Y/N: oh keem baby none of that matters whenever we decide to spend the rest of our lives together it's gone be on lock🔐💖I'm ride or die for you baby

Hakeem: I'm ride or die for you too love, *kisses you* listen I'm going to the studio see you later okay baby

Y/N: okay baby😘see you later

Hakeem's POV me and Y/N been together for 4 years now and we even ran into each other a few times back in high school, shit was getting real and I love her with every ounce of me tonight I'm gonna propose to her. I proposed to her a couple years back but we both weren't ready for that kind of commitment yet at that point during my life my career was starting to kick off and things was popping at that time and the times before that y/n was even staying with me even a couple times back in high school we had sex a few years back and stuff like that tonight is gonna be her night I wanna marry💍her and make her feel special in ways that any woman deserves or wants most of all needs tonight I'll treat her to the most fanciest nicest Italian restaurant my woman deserves the finer things in life so the proposal will be at  Le Petit Chateau for 7:00 tonight.

Y/N: it was 2:00 and you were at home making lunch suddenly your phone buzzes with a text message from Hakeem😻💖

🔐😻Hakeem❤️💋:
Hey gorgeous I made a reservation for dinner tonight for me and you pick you up at 7:00 love you

5:00 had rolled around and you decided to start getting ready for dinner with Hakeem. You took a nice bubble bath with music from your phone playing 20 minutes later you got out, put your dress on decided to curl your hair with a wand and put on your Louis vuttion dress that Hakeem had bought for you a few years ago, lastly did your makeup and by the time you were done with all of that. It was 6:45 and Hakeem finally called you.

Hakeem:hey gorgeous ready to go you're in for a surprise tonight I have a limo outside waiting for you to meet me at the restaurant love❣you y/n

Y/N: I love you too baby I'm heading out the door right now can't wait to see you I miss you so fucking much.

Hello y/n my names Alfred and I'll be your driver for tonight anything you need just feel free to ask me and I'll be happily at your service. No extra cost

Y/N: you're sweet Alfred thank you very much. Do you know where we'll be going tonight???

Alfred:ah yes ms y/n but mr Hakeem specially wanted this to be a surprise for you this is your night and I believe love is in the air until then just relax y/n were here now. As he said getting out to open your door hope you have a wonderful night.

Y/N: Hakeem decided to make a reservation at the most fanciest restaurant that all the stars attend which was Le Petit Chateau, everything about this place spoke for its self I said as I was walking in. I love Hakeem with everything so much.

Waiter: hello Madame welcome to Le Petit Chateau how are you on this marvelous evening. And how can I be at your service?

Y/N: I'm doing great and I'm here under a reservation under the name Lyon.

Waiter: yes ma'am right this way mr Lyon wanted an exclusive section the best for you.

Hakeem: thank you I can take it from here, y/n my queen you look so stunning and beautiful tonight *kisses you* our section is on the roof top just me and you, tonight it's all about you baby.

Y/N: Hakeem I love you so much no man has ever done this much for me as you have. I'm so glad I have known you and spend time with you this is the best night ever. Everything with me and you the sunset the dinner and the finest wine and the roses baby this is perfect.

Hakeem: y/n your perfect you deserve it not only the finer things but me I love you, I want to spend my life with you spoil you cherish you and most of all protect and be there for you bending down on knee y/n first name and last name will you marry me?

Y/N: *starts crying* yes Hakeem Lyon yes I will marry you, spending the rest of my life with you and not being able to live without you day to day just isn't possible.

Everyone in the restaurant starts clapping, you told your best friend and family and Hakeem told cookie and lucious and his other brothers. And from here on out decided to start planning your wedding in the upcoming weeks.