Welcome to Earth

(Y/n POV)

I push myself out of the small pod and my worthless body responds with a gut churning pain. I try to hold back my voice and my lunch. I was losing a lot of blood and I felt many of my bones brake before. Darkness edged at my vision as I staggered to my feet. My breathing was erratic and weak. The shadows promised a numbness that seemed really appealing compared to the constant pain of my open wounds. Maybe I could follow my race into death. I had no way of knowing if there really was an afterlife but I could hope. There needed to be a place after this. Otherwise I was going to be a lost and broken person. My mind was beginning to wonder in many directions as i began to wonder if i counted a a 'person'.

After my strange mind came back to me somewhat I tried to remember why I came to this planet. Why this one? What was so special about this place? Suddenly I realized that the shadows were threatening to take over my vision. I tried to fight back but the pain and lightheartedness was starting to get to me as I fell to my knees. I gave a final smirk (A deathly thing) and closed my eyes waiting to feel my face hit the dirt. However before I hit the ground a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I looked up as my breathing was getting harder and harder. All I remembered seeing was raven hair and a pair of deep cool eyes like midnight rain. Then black.

---------------------------------------------------------

Not much true but I wasn't sure who I wanted to find her. Vote for me so I know who you want to save her fist and get first dibs. This may effect the whole story so pick careful. Happy voting!

Goku- Saved by a kind heart.

Vegeta- (Was the closest to the landing.) Such a worried prince.

Gohan- (I will not make this a Gohan story! With the way I'm planning to take this that would be too creepy.  They would have a mother son thing.) A kind Child.