Prince?!

(Y/n POV)

Who is this?

That was my question at the moment. This was another of my race that had survived. The stranger just seemed to watch me as i was lost in my own thoughts. He just continued to stand in the doorway silently. It was a little weird actually.

"Are you just gonna' look at me all day like a creep or say something?" I taunted.

His face turned red and I smirked internally. 'Wow they must have me on some strong drugs right now.' I thought. This was not how I acted. I must be high as... something really high. Yep so high can't even think of a good analogy. (Right word?)  

"Watch your ungrateful tongue! You should speak at a higher regard to royalty!" He shouted in a boastful manner.

My eyes narrowed and my jaw clenched. He better be kidding. I had a bad experience with the monarch. They were just an over arrogant bunch of thick-heads who would sacrifice half the population if it made their lives any easier. My fists were balled in mostly controlled anger.

"Say again." I said not really a question or request.

He scoffed and puffed out his chest in pride.

"Well if you must know, (Pause for dramatic effect) I am Vegeta the prince of all Saiyns."

-----------------------(Now I could cut it off here for drama, but~ nah. Onward!)---------------------------

Many emotions filled me as I looked at the so called 'Prince' before me. 

Mostly rage.

but the kind of rage that makes you want to brake down and cry.

----------------------(okay gonna' stop here because writers block)----------------------

(Sorry)