Sarly

A Sarly fic, staring
@BristleTheWolf
@NightmareFoxy
And myself

"I know you like me....... what are you doing?" Carly asks, having walked in on Bris cuddling her chair.

"Uh.... nothing..." Bris replies awkwardly, a light blush coloring her cheeks.

"Anyway.... I know you like me."

"How?!?"

"Boobles"

"That bish"

Carly chuckles lightly

"Sooo....?" Bris asks, feeling her stomach tie itself into knots and her heart racing.

"I wanted to tell you that I liked you as well, but I'm not sure I'm the one you really like, considering what I just walked in on."

"No! Carly! it's really not what it looks like!"

"Really, cause you look pretty fucking happy with that chair."

"Bu...."

"No, Bris, you have to choose, me or the chair."

Bris looked so torn on what to do. She truly liked the chair, but, she also really liked Carly, much to Boobles and Echo's excitement. She really had to choose, but could she really? But, there she was, Carly standing in front of her and her chair beside her, both awaiting her answer. Bris looked at the chair, seeing its dark stained wood and etched in designs. Then she looked over at Carly, and she was in awe. Carly was so beautiful. And, the answer came naturally to her.

Bris stood up and took the few steps to stand right in front of Carly. She cupped the back of her neck and brought their lips together.

"I'd always choose you" Bris murmurs.