Eccbles

Here's some Eccbles! starring;
@_BristleTheWolf_
@EchoAreYouThere / @SingingFoxxy
And myself!

*hides in corner* enjoy!

"You know.... I do love you Bubbles." Echo says, brushing bright orange hair out of Bubbles face, which was flushed red.

"I... " Bubbles replies, her heart fluttering.

Echo laughed, truly laughed, the laugh Bubbles loved hearing, it was honestly one of her favorite thing. "Your adorable when your flustered."

That just made Bubbles blush even more, though she did manage to say something. "I hate you so much." She teased, gently shoving him.

"No you don't!"

"Ah, your right, sadly." She teased, a smirk on her face.

"Well then!" Echo scoffs, crossing his arms, though he couldn't keep the smile off his face.

Bubbles leaned closer and nuzzled their noses, giggling. "You know I love you."

"You know I love you too." Echo replies with a small, loving smile.

Their lips brushed together briefly before that actually kissed, it was slow and sweet, and felt like an infinity before either pulled away. They were both always amazed at just how easily they could get lost in the others embrace, just how easy they could forget about all their worries, their troubles, their stress, how the whole world seemed to disappear, letting them have their moment of happiness.

"Bris would totally die if she knew about this." Bubbles jokes, looking the other in the eyes.

They both knew how true it was, but they didn't care. "She would squeal to death."

They both giggled, moving closer to each other. Bubbles laid her head on Echo's shoulder and taking a deep breath, smelling his lovely cologne. This was what it was like for her. She had the perfect boyfriend and amazing friends. She honestly couldn't ask for anything more.

"She totally would. Her tombstone would read, fangirled to death." Bubbles joked, looking up into Echo's green eyes

Echo placed a kiss on her forehead. "We'd totally defile her grave." He teases.

"Echo! That's terrible!" She giggles.

"But we totally would! I'd have you moaning and screaming my name!"

"Echo!" Bubbles have shouts, blushing to the tip of her ears.

"Then she'd die of fangirling a second time."

"Your soooo lucky I love you." Bubbles says playfully, twirling a piece of Echo's brown hair around her finger.

"I am lucky you love me."

"Your such a goof."

"And your such a dork."

They both laugh, pure love in both of their eyes as blue meet green.

"I love you." Echo says, kissing the others forehead.

"I love you too." Bubbles replies, snuggling into Echo's side.