Bribbles ~ Stuck

<wrote this yesterday and forgot to post it XD>

Here's a Bribbles for ya! Starring:
@_BrisTheMegan_
And myself.
Enjoy!

"Boobles!" Bris shouted as she heard the front door close.

"What?" Bubbles shouted back, looking up the stairs confused.

"Come here!"

"Why?"

"I'm stuck!"

The orange haired girl sighs, making her way up the stairs to save her derpy friend. She stopped in the doorway, unable to stop the giggles as she saw Bris. Bris sent her a glare and tried wiggling free from the chair she was stuck under.

"How?" Bubbles managed to ask around giggles.

"I.... don't know." Bris replied, sighing as she finally gave up struggling. "Can you just help?"

The orange haired girl continued to giggle as she moved to lay on her stomach, her face close to Bris'.

"I dunno, this is pretty great." Bubbles giggled.

"Boobles!"

Bubbles leaned forward, brushing their lips together, silencing the begging girl. She pulled away, loving the adorable blush that colored the others face.

Bubbles stood up walking towards the door. "I think I'll just leave you there." She grinned evilly.

"Come on Bubs! Help me!"

"Fine." Bubbles giggled out, moving to help get Bris unstuck.

Once she was, Bubbles grabbed her hand, pulling her towards the door. As the two made their way down the stairs, Bris looked at Bubbles, giggling as she spoke.

"I kinda wanna get stuck again."

Bubbles glanced sidelong at the brown haired girl. "Do you have a weird fetish or something?"

"No." Bris said, stopping suddenly. "I just want you to save me again." She grinned sheepishly.

A smirk graced Bubbles' face as she lightly pushed Bris against the closest wall, pushing their lips together. "I would always save you." She purred between heated kisses.