Sarly Fic

Here's a Sarly fic! starring;
@BristleTheWolf and @Raptorization
Enjoy!

Bris stared down at her tablet, only slightly freaking out, as she sent a message.

Bris: Carly I really like you and.... will you go out with me?

"Fuck.... fuck.... I really just did that." Bris muttered to herself, freaking out as she waited for a reply.

Carly: Did someone force you to ask me?

Bris: Yes.....

Carly: No, I don't like you that way.

Bris felt her heart drop as she read the words. That was devastating. Bris liked Carly so much, and she'd just been rejected. She felt the tears stinging her eyes. She didn't want to cry, but she knew she was going to anyway.

She didn't even care to respond. She simply tossed her tablet on the couch and ran to her room, collapsing on her bed in tears.

"I'm so dead." She whispers to herself, knowing how Carly will likely respond.

"Actually, your not." Came an all too familiar voice.

Bris shot up, staring down the girl who stood in the doorway to her room. "W-w-what?"

"Your not dead." Carly states simply, moving to sit on the edge of Bris' bed.

Bris looked at her anxiously, thoroughly scared of her. "What are you doing here....?"

"Do you really like me?" Carly asks, sounding very serious.

"Uh..... yes...." Bris replies quietly, scared of getting slapped by the vicious girl.

"I like you too."

"But you said no?!?" Bris half shouts, thoroughly confused.

"That's only because you were forced to ask." Carly says, brushing hair out of Bris' face. "But now that I know you really like me...." Carly finishes, trailing off as her lips brushed Bris'

Bris jumped back, surprised. but couldn't keep the dark blush on her face. She laughed nervously, scratching the back of her neck.

Carly smiled. "Kiss me before I punch you."

Bris bit her lip, but moved in to kiss Carly anyway. Lets just say that kiss lead to many, many more.