Chapter one

Chapter 1 

Charlie's POV: 

Charlie get your ass down here! My mom yelled up the stairs.

I'll be right down mom!

I scrambled to find something to wear. I decided on a Pierce The Veil tank top and black skinnies. I was running a little late so I just threw my hair up into a bun and put on some mascara/eyeliner. Makeup is an essential for me. I stood there for a minute admiring my newly died red hair. Ugh I can get over it. Its just so perfect.

Running down the stair I went into the kitchen to find my mom and my bitch of a step dad Josh making out. Jeez guys get a room! I sarcastically yelled. Sorry honey i didn't know you were standing there mom was blushing while she said this. We stood there for a minute.

So don't we have somewhere to go mom? Oh yeah sorry I'm just not quite with it this morning. Its okay I said laughing at her response. She gave Josh another kiss and said I'll be back later. I was walking to the car when she opened the door trailing behind me. We got in the car and started blaring music. This is why I love my mom so much:)

We arrived to the school a few minutes before the bell rang. Ugh I hate Mondays I thought to myself as I got out of the car. Bye mom I love you. Bye red;) -she calls red now because of my hair- I love you too. I started to walk away.

She yelled Oh and I'm working late so you'll have to walk home! Oh great I live a good ten minute walk away from the school.

I saw Brice waving me over to her and Chris who were sitting on the stairs just like the other 300 kids in my highschool -i live in a small town-. HAI GUUURL I exclaimed as I ran up the stairs almost tripping. Hellur! She replied. As soon as Chris saw me he said oh its you again;)-note the sarcasm- Ya it is bitch! We all burst into laughter drawing more attention than intended.

Then Brice started going on and on about what she did over the weekend and what she was going to do when summer break started. I almost forgot this was our last week of school. I probably would have came next Monday if she didn't say something. She got cut off by the bell and loud people surrounded us trying to get inside.

Well today should be fun I mumbled to myself before entering the school. 

____________________________

I got inside my school finally after 5 minutes of being shoved into people and almost raped-sarcasm- I made my way to my locker and I put in combination. Dammit why won't you open! I think I said that a little too loud because a group of people just turned around and starred right at me.

I think I need to work on saying things in my head and not out loud. I had 45 seconds to get to my class on the third floor.  

Its time to run.

This is my first time writing a story of any kind so comment? Thanks:) ~JJCakes