Chapter 6

*THIS IS GONNA BE A SHORT CHAPTER*

Destiny POV:

CC and Brice were now running across the parking lot and pushing each other just to get to me and Chris. Jeez you guys I didn't know you were gonna kill each other just to see us! Chris said in a joking voice. Well I thought you were dating Natalie CC growled back not catching that Chris was joking. No we broke up yesturday he said. You just can't stay single can you? CC growled again. She just mad because she has to take meds. from the doctor seeing as she hit her head so hard Brice explained. Whatever CC said. Oh how do you feel? I asked.

I'm fine.

I saw a face is never saw before. That must be Leighton. I got up and walked over to him. He was sitting alone on the stairs. Hey I said I'm Destiny. Hey he replied I'm Leighton. Wanna come meet my friends? sure he said In an excited tone.

Hey guys I said walking back over to them Leighton trailing behind. This is Leighton. Leighton these are my friends Brice and Charlie but you can call her CC. and this is my boyfriend Christofer. You can call him Chris though. I saw CC starring right at Leighton. He didn't notice thank god. I kicked her without him noticing. Him and Chris were talking about who knows what. Owww!!! CC said in a surprised voice. You were starring I mouthed to her. Oh... she mouthed back. The bell rang and we went inside with no pushing surprisingly.

SORRY ITS SO SHORT~JJCakes