Chapter 3

Destinys POV:

We were standing there hugging for a few minutes. In the time he started crying again. . He pulled away just standing there starring for a minute. We should get back to class he suggested. I agreed and we started walking to 6th period together (we both went to science right now)

The teacher is probably wondering were we are I said to Chris walking up the stairs. That sucks for him now doesn't it I said. We both started laughing entering the classroom.

The whole class went silent as we walked in. Even the teacher quit talking. Its not like we murdered someone damn Chris yelled in front of the class. Surprisingly the teacher didn't say anything back to Chris' smartass comment.

We both sat down at the lab table (we sat at the same table too) and Mr.Larson started teaching again. Our lab table was right next to the window Chris closest to the window. I was day dreaming and as soon as I got out of it I realized I was starring right at Chris.

Wtf Destiny?! he mouthed to me. I was looking out the window... I mouthed back. He gave me an oh-sure-im-positive-your-lying look. Shit I thought in my head. I didn't know I liked Chris. Well I don't know if I like him. I think so but maybe its just because of what happend.

---------after class--------

I know you weren't starring out the window Chris whispered in my ear from behind. I don't know what your talking about I said turning around looking him right in the eye. Whatever you say he said walking away.Why was he so interested in this? Maybe he likes me too...I thought in my head....Nah I'm just imaging shit. I walked silently to 7th hour.

Like it? Comment~JJCakes