Chapter 2

Charlies POV:

I was on the second floor running as fast as I could. 25 seconds left. I was on the last step when....SHIT! I tripped and smacked my face off the ground. It all went black as I heard my friend Destiny scream Charlie!! Are you okay?!?! The rest was all jumbled up.

I woke up in the nurses office with an ice pack on my head and Destiny starring right at me. I jumped seeing her face so close to mine.

Destinys POV:

Ohh my god shes awake! I screamed at the nurse reading a magazine. Paying no attention to me she flipped the page and kept reading. UUMM HELLO?!?! DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?!?! SHES AWAKE.

The nurse gave me a look of disapproval. She must've been annoyed by my tone of voice. Well that sucks because shes being a bitch. She walked over to CC (that's my nickname for Charlie) and asked she if she could hear her. CC replied yes but she had to stay in the nurses office because Stacey (the nurse) wasn't sure if she had a concussion. I had to leave because I'd already missed my morning classed and it was time for lunch.

I got into the lunch room right after thr bell rang. I walked over to the table we usually sat at with Chris, Brice, and Natalie Chris' girlfriend. I wasn't too fond of Natalie. She never did anything for me to hate her just when I looked at her her face irked me. Hi guys I said sitting down next to Brice. Hey they all replied.

How's Charlie? Brice asked immediately. Oh she's fine shell probably have to go to the hospital later though just so they can check to see if she has a concussion seeing as the nurse is a slutty dumbfuck.

That's for sure she replied. I looked over t Chris. Eww him and Natalie were making out. Do you mind?!?! I said throwing my apple core at his head. Aww he replied throwing it back at me. I ducked and it hit the kid behind me. Shit. The kid turned around and yelled FOOD FIGHT!!! Everyone chucked food at each other.

_______25 minutes later______

I was sitting next to Chris in the principals office. So you are the two who started the food fight? asked Principal Acree. She was actually quite a nice principal. Yes me and Chris replied together. He was so shaky ( I'm not sure why he's been in he before) and then there was me just sitting there like we were there just to chat. Well there's gonna have to be some consequences said Principal Acree. Shit Chris muttered under his breathe.

Something was up he was never this nervous. Once we walked out He started crying. That's when I was positive something was up. He was stuttering and slurring all of his words together. Chris! He kept stuttering and sobbing. Chris sloe down I can't understand you! Next thing I knew I was hugging him.

He calmed down after a minute. Chris what's wrong? I said I a calm voice still hugging him. I might get kicked out of school he said burring his face into my hair/neck. WHAT?! I said pulling away. He looked surprised. This is my 20th detention. I could get kicked out. He said this trying to hold back more tears. They wouldnt. I said hugging him again. Well know soon he said into my shoulder.

COMMENT~JJCakes