Chapter 7

CC(Charlie) POV:

He was gorgeous. He was wearing a we came as romans hoodie and black skinnies with blue vans. His hair was black, I guess you could say he had it cut scene/emo style. Destiny kicked me. OWWW! I screamed. You were starring she mouthed to me. Oh I mouthed back.

Wow that's embarrassing its the first time I've ever met this kid and I'm already infatuated with him. The bell rang and we walked inside.

Chris by Destiny,Brice walking alone, and Leighton and I. Wait what? I just noticed I was walking right next to Leighton. Hey I said trying to to be awkward. Hey he said back. His voice is so soothing. So your new here? I asked like a retard. Obviously he replied in a sarcastic voice I can tell I'm going to get along with this kid really well.

So what's your first class? I asked Science he replied Same! I said in a voice that was a little too excited. Oh so wanna walk me to class? He said with a smirk on his face and he winked at me. I was freaking out inside. Sure I answered:)

--------skip to lunch-------

HE ACTUALLY WINKED AT ME!!! I yelled at Destiny in the middle of the lunch room. SHHH DAMN you must really like this kid cc. Yeah:) I said as blush spread throughout my face making my look sunburned. Right at that moment he walked up with Chris.

So I see you two are getting along. Destiny say to both of them. Yeah Christofer answer.

Well I'm gonna go get lunch Leighton said. I'll come with I haven't got mine yet either I said out of nowhere. So um I was wondering if you'd wanna go to the movies with me on Friday?... Leighton said in a hesitant voice. Yes! I said a little too loud and enthusiastic. Wow he said. I did expect you to say yes. Is it bad I say yes? I asked nervously. NO! he said. I just didn't think a pretty girl like you would go for a guy like me and we barley even know each other.

Well its a yes. I said again.

SORRY I HAVENT HAD MUCH TIME TO WRITE SO THESE ARE GONNA BE SHORT CHAPTERS FOR NOW~JJCakes