Chapter 9

CCs POV:

We were in the car and it was completely silent. How awkward. Suddenly out of nowhere Leighton said Do you like picnics? YES!!!! Omg I love them. They're fun and romantic sometimes. He started laughing. what? Nothing, all I can say is you're going to like this date. He said smirking still keeping his attention on the road.

Destinys POV:

I can't believe how hard it is to find an outfit for Cc to wear on a date with a guy that's exactly like her! SERIOUSLY! LEIGHTON IS LIKE A GUY VERSION OF HER! Haha its a good thing they also have the same interests. I'm sure this date should go well. Except for the fact that they're so shy. Well cc is I'm not too sure bout' Leighton yet....

I decided to leave Ccs house and to go to Chris'. I guess I should call first though before just showing up there. 1st ring.....no answer.2nd ring.........no answer..... Wtf?!?! he's ignoring me! His phone went straight to voicemail after that. it had only been 15 seconds its supposed to go to 34. Maybe I'm just being paranoid....yeah I am..... I guess I'll just show up at his house.

======skip car ride======

I got to Chris house and there was a car I've never seen before. I knocked on the door. Chris!!! I heard shuffling inside. I had a key so I just unlocked the door and went in. Chris are you okay?? I said slowly creeping around the corner. WHAT THE HELL CHRIS!! Chris and Natalie were on his couch making out. I didn't know what to do so I just ran. I ran to my car and left.I don't think they even noticed me. I didn't know what to do. Ccs on a date, I obviously cant have Chris help like usual and Brice.....

I drove to Brice's house. I ran to the door as fast as I possibly could. BRICE!!!!! I screamed as loud as I could. I was crying at this point. Omg what's wrong Destiny? Brice said opening the door. I ran to her couch and cried. She sat next to me comforting me. So what happened? I forgot I didn't tell her. Christofer is such an asshole! He cheated on me with Natalie!!! I'm gonna kill him! she yelled I felt her get off the couch. I think she was walking to the kitchen. I heard car keys. Shit what's she gonna do. Actually I don't care she can kill him.

Brice POV:

Destiny told me what Christofer did and I lost it. I completely lost it. I got off the couch calmly walked to the kitchen, grabbed my car keys and walked out. Shit is gonna get real.