Chapter 5

Destinys POV:

Chris was a pro at this! Haha and then theres me its my first time so im really inexperienced compared to him. He continued to kiss my neck after he put the rubber on. when he was kissing my neck

he found the sweet spot behind my ear. As he sucked on the part I started to moan. I guess I was quite loud because he mumbled into my neck Enjoying this? I could feel him smirking. YES I half said half moaned. He laughed a little. You ever done this?he asked. No....I replied. This should be fun. He said before inserting himself into me.

After we were done we were both panting like dogs. We just laid their for a bit saying nothing. Not in awkward silence but in a satisfied way. I still can't believe I just had sex with Chris. IT WAS AMAZING!!! I got up and put my clothes in. He did the same.

After that we cuddled up in his bed and he sung me to sleep.

The next day we got up and got ready for school. I got dressed into a gray Falling in Reverse tank top and red skinnies with gray vans. I then put on makeup and straightened my hair that was about elbow length. Chris was dressed in a blue Forever the sickest kids v-neck shirt and black skinnies. His hair was naturally so perfect he didn't have to do anything to it. Damn he looked sexy in v-necks:)

We arrived at the school pretty early so we sat on the steps waiting for people to arrive. Hey Chris? I asked him. Yeah? he replied. Are we like dating now or was that like a one night thing? I asked. We're definitely dating he said to me kissing me passionately.

He's just so adorable. and of course that was the moment that CC and Brice walked up. DESTINY! WTF ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER?!?! CC yelled across the parking lot. Everyone starred at us. thank god there wasn't a lot of people here yet. Before I could answer I hear Chris yell YEAH BITCH I TOOK YOUR WIFE! Haha this is why I love you I turned around and we started making out:)

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER COMMENT~JJCakes