Types of Students

Hola, Sup?

So I did the types of teachers chapters and decided to make a types of students one! They're like literally so many people in my class like this so dedicated to them for making me inspired! Also, comment down below which one you are!

The highlights all the stuff

The person who highlights THE WHOLE textbook with colourful highlighters and ends up not listening to the teacher and failing in exams.

(Also asks for high lighters from you all the time)

The tries to kiss the teachers ass

This literally happened today.So long story short, our class did something - Our teacher got angry - we thought of apologising because we wanted that thing and didn't actually feel sorry - and This kid goes like 'Education is IMPORTANT if you don't mean to say sorry! Don't!' Ugh.Like that student literally agrees with the teacher at the most wrong thing.

The Sarcastic one ( this is me lmao)

So this person is sarcastic 100% of the time or laughs in a funny situation.

Like this girl called me weird today and I slapped her with a comeback and an intelligent answer.
(Not actually slapped her but)

Or the time when you're friends are having a SERIOUS conversation about a girl trying to come between you and you laugh or are unserious.

The show off
Most likely the popular one.She shows off for the smallest things." Oh look I went on a useless trip to JAPAN! And got a crappy ugly key chain but I still have to shove IT INTO OTHER people's face!1!1! " or when she makes a really cool and beautiful hairstyle that consists of 1000 braids and have to tel the WHOLE CLASS about it *shoves head in others people text book* "Loookkk at my Hairr! I made it myselfff!!" Like BiSh make a hairstyle but don't show of.OK

The talkatives

Like BiSh I also talk with my friends but not when the teacher is saying something.Like I'm not the best student and a nerd but like it's annoying,okay? Or when the person is SPEAKING SO LOUDLY you couldn't even hear your own voice.

The squad goals

These students are usually troublemakers.These students have a full proof squad.They sit together.Eat together.Answer together.Do a project together.Hell I think they live in each others houses.

But man, I don't even get a seat with my best friends and instead with a girl I hate.