3 sounds you try to hide

So we're human beings we all hide stuff.And these are the annoying embarrassing sounds we try to hide.

The crunching of chips

WHY DID LAYS AND DORITOS INVENT THIS THING UGH.Ok so whenever I eat Doritos or chips something at school or around people the sound is SO loud.Like CRUNCH "ya I know did you go there" CRUNCH.And plus because of you're brain being able to hear things louder when its coming from within somehow it makes the sound even louder.

So ofcourse being a normal human being I try to hide the crunching sound of the chips.And the thing is you have to chew SO slowly for the sound to be less.Like a turtle would walk for 30 metres faster than the time for me to chew the thing.

So ya

The sound of your peeing

This is so weird to talk about.

So when I'm in public bathrooms, or even my own house.I can hear the sound of my pee.And wonder if people outside the bathroom do too.Because to you ITS SO LOUD.and then you try to pee slower.

The loud sound of you're steps

When you wear either heels,new shows any shoes that make loud sounds when you step in general.When I'm wearing those shoes.

This especially happens in a quite room, LIKE people at least talk to slow down the sound of my annoying shoes ugh.
So then you try to walk slower, and people are like WALK FASTER the hell