Diary Vlog - Going to Mcdonalds and embarassing moments

So sup.I just realised I haven't done these in a while and thought I'd do one!

So I just got back from McDonalds aka my life.

So like while we were eating our food.I was just eating the deadly fries and like my tooth literally popped out.Like it feel of.

Thank god I didn't swallow it.

And like then I went to the restroom and out water in my mouth and there was blood, everywhere.

And since the door was open to the sink this LADY JUST SAW ME AND THERE WAS this guy cleaning.

And when I exited the bathroom the lady was looking at me disgustedly.Kill me BiSh.

So ya it was really embarrassing.Why am I even telling this to the whole world?

So then you know the slide loop thingies there.I WENT THERE.I mean they are fun but not when you go THERE 6 times and feel like you've ran a marathon.

So I went there with my sister.She's 4.

But then there was this 5 year old with her 2 year sowing sister and the five year old asked me to COME With her and help her sister.

I said yes coz why not and she asked me to Carry her sister ALL THE WAY TO THE END.

AND THE two year old just wouldn't go so my sister helped me.

Like she literally refused to come to the slide and ugh.

So I finally managed to get her to the slide and her parents praised me so good :)

And then I got ice cream and my mouth stopped bleeding.

Sigh I'm tired man.

BYEEE