SNOWW

SUP

❄️❄️❄️

ITS LIKE SO COLD ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS IM SO EXITED EVEN THO I DONT CELEBRATE IT LMAO

so I'm on my way to a mountain.

This must be confusing but where I live it's right next to a mountain but they're plains and there's this Himalayan range (the small mountains) there.

SO IM GOING THERE.I swear there are like so many bumps.(Slow down dad)

I have so many mistakes but Thanks predictive and autocorrect. *thumbs up*

I don't even know what this chapter is A diary vlog or a regular chapter.

I'll probably make a snowman and put a pic in the media.Aokrneldlxk.

15° I WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO WRITE NUMBERS IN CAPS

So umm questionnaire thing while we're on our way.

Does it SNOWW where you live

- Near me I guess

DO YOU like making snow mans

- ya they're cute but most of the time it looks like a small snow lump

Next question next question

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SNOW FALL

- Yes I have, like 2 or 3 times.it's So magical.Like the first time it was really little and light and they looked like snowflakes and they were so magical.The trees were covered with snow,It was really pretty.

The second time it was A LOT.Like literally as hard as bouncy balls hitting your back.

The road is really twisty

Have you ever ATE snow

-Now this is a really weird question but what chapter in this book isn't weird?

And ya I think have.It tastes like frozen water and stings because it's so cold.

13°

But does it ever happen to you guys like when your ears get blocked.i don't know the word.

They're like closed.

We're so up on the mountain I'm afraid to look down.

HOW ARE THERE BUILDINGS ON MOUNTAINS DONT THEY EVER FALL

HOLY SNOW Que the pun

My sister just vomited.

Do you guys get travel sick? Carsick? Idek

Lmao for some reason I don't.

I'll write more later - Okay bye.

❄️

My butt is freezing.

So while building a snowman I sat down on the ground like you sit on a chair.

Because I'm a BiSh and didn't wanna sit on my knees.

So like ya.

And I accidentally put snow in my mums phone while playing snowballs, oops.

When you can't do anything because you're wearing gloves

So you know the snow gloves that are like for your thumb and your other 4 fingers.I wore these.

So I couldn't tie my buttons (Is that the word) So I had to ask my mum to do it.

And she told me to take a picture of her and my sister and I couldn't because the layer WAS SO THICK of the glove.

So that sucks

5° Thank god atleast it's warmer now

I JUST HAD PIZZA

The cheese was kind of old but it was good.

I just took the picture in the media rn.Its so beautiful man.

Okay bye guys! Hope you likes this chapter.Happy holidays ❄️