Chapter 3

I step inside and am greeted by 3 men that look like they are high. They pull me into a room. "I am Riqu", a person with spiky blue hair says. "I am Yzava." Yzava is short with long green hair. Lastly, "I am Plor" A man with yellow and black striped hair whispers.

They start trimming my leg hair.

"Uh I am not gay why are you trimming it?"

"Well Mr.Finn just be lucky we aren't waxing it."

That gets me to shut up. And that is where several hours of torture begins.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

They leave me in a room with only a robe on. Then another guy comes in.

"Hello Ryder, I am Kian, and Here are your clothes are the Opening Ceremony."

Before I can even say hi he leaves. I pick up the clothes and see that I am supposed to be dressed like a Castaway. I am guessing that Zoe is also like one. I have worn down sandals, Ripped cargo shorts, torn green shirt, and now I see why the make-up team made my hair a mess.

I leave my room to see Zoe dressed in similar clothes.

"Ok lets do this."

We walk together to wear our chariot it waiting. It is made to look like a wrecked ship. I see a pack of sugar cubes left by the horses. I take a couple and eat them. I go over to the District 12 girl, who looks very nervous.

"Want a Sugar Cube?"

"Uh No thanks", she says, her voice cracking.

"OK EVERYONE GET IN YOUR CHARIOTS"

I make my way to out chariot and stand next to Zoe. I don't have any affection towards her, but I hold her hand to help with sponsors. The chariot starts moving behind the District 3 one. District 1 are dressed with jewels all over, District 2, stone miners, District 3, nerds of course, District 4 is Zoe and I, castaways. The other districts were not very good. As you can guess, District 12 was coal miners.

-::-::-
President Crow dismisses us and we go to our rooms. I think they liked me. I caught many things, anywhere from flowers to Diamond rings. Cool, right?
I get out of the outfit and get pull out something to sleep in from the dresser they give us in the rooms. Our rooms are MUCH better than the ones on the train. Same style, but a lot larger and more stuff. I get dressed and think about training tomorrow.

I want to go to fire station first, then finding food, and a lot of other survival stations. After lunch I want to weightlifting and also I want to work with different weapons such as sword, bow and arrows, and daggers. In District 4 the knives are tridents, but I want to also learn how to use daggers.

Before going to bed I meet up with David and Axel, and tell them my plan for training. We decide to stick together until after lunch, and then practice by ourselves because we all use different weapons.

I brush my teeth and take a quick shower, and then slip into bed. I find myself falling asleep pretty fast and I dream about training. Tomorrow is one heck of a day.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Sandy wakes Zoe and I up and gives us our training clothes. Pretty simple if you ask me. Dark grey, very flexible, with a black trim. We also have our district number on the back.

While heading down in the elevator o the training center, I meet up with David and Axel.

"Hey guys!"

"Hi Ryder" David says. Axel just simply nods.

"Remember we don't want to show off our best weapon, got it Axel?" I say with a smirk. Axel narrows his eyes at me and we all burst out laughing. Axel loves showing off his moves with the sword.

"Oh whatever," he replies, rolling his eyes.

The elevator dings and we step out. The head trainer does her speech, and then we are off.