Chapter 6 - Auditions

A/N
Okay, I'm sooooo sorry I haven't updated in a week. I've been super busy with exams and Christmas shows and rehearsals and just life to be honest. If I don't update, feel try to message me about a update because I might update earlier if I'm reminded 😏😉  Anyways I'll let you read the chapter now 😅💜

Briar's POV

"..and here we are girls." my dad said as we pulled up to  Canadian Dance Company, Oakville.

"Wow." Abbey commented.

It was a big square-like building, no actually it was a HUGE square-like building. It was so different to our old studio back home.

It was now six o'clock at night, the day was finishing but my new dance life was just starting.

As any audition, it was a blur. I tried my hardest, danced my hear out and I didn't have any regrets about my dancing.

I was just finishing my improv part of my audition and I saw a boy. Not just a boy but a extremely hot, fit dancer with the biggest six pack ever. He looked over at me and winked at me. As he walked over, my heart fluttered, suddenly I couldn't talk, I couldn't move, I was frozen. What was I doing? I had no idea what had happened to me. I was here to dance, dance was life. I had no time for distractions, especially boys.

But as I heard his sweet, sexy voice say hello to me and introduce himself as Myles, I realized I had no control. At that moment, I started to fall for him, even if I didn't know it yet.

"Hello...." His voice brought me back to reality.
I jumped in surprise, could I be anymore embarrassing?
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."
"Oh.. Don't worry about it. I'm Briar by the way"
"Briar?" Myles checked he pronounced my name right.
"Yes, although your accent makes it sound funny"
"Haha! I'll called you Bri then"
"Bri?" I questioned, "no one calls me that."
"Well it will be my nickname for you then."
Abbey ran over, "Hey Briar..." she saw Myles, "and hello..."
"Myles" I said quickly.
"Hi Myles, I'm Abbey. Briar's little sister."
"Cool hey."
"Anyways," Abbey looked at me and said, "I was told our auditions are finished and dad is waiting in the car park for us so we have to go. I'll meet ya out there."
"I guess this is bye then" Myles smiled at me.
I smiled back while he continued saying, "Sure but I'll see you soon."
"Well if I get in."
"You are going to get in, don't even worry about that. You are phenomenal.
"Awe! Thanks. I'm hoping so."
We had reached the door and I smiled one last time at him and happily walked/skipped to the car. It was happiest I'd been since we had moved.

Life in Canada was definitely different but I was starting to like it. Starting to like Myles...