Chapter 3 - The Apology

Briar POV
The music faded away as quickly as it started. I was left standing, breathing hard after that intense passion filled dance. But dance always makes things clearer, it makes me understand other people, understand life.

I know I had to go back to my family, my loving and supportive family, to show them how happy and proud I was of my dad. My dad had always been my biggest fan, the person who sat in my privates and moved the dining room table so I could rehearse my first solo. He was my everything and I was his.

Regret overcame me, this was the first time my dad had ever asked me to do something for him and I had screamed in his face. I couldn't believe that I had acted in that way, I was so ashamed.

I summoned all the strength I had, and walked to the room, looking back at the room as I left.

The stairs creaked as I when upstairs, like they were warning my family I was coming.

Slowly I pecked around the big wooden door of the traditional English kitchen which we eat breakfast in everyday but we will not eat there anymore.

The look of pain on my dad's face was the first thing I saw. Suddenly my words got stuck in my throat and I can't get any words out. I started to feel tears in my eyes, I mouthed 'sorry' to my dad and ran to his lap and hugged him. In that moment I was forgiven and family life was great again.

I was moving to Canada. I was moving with my family, who I loved so much. This move was starting to look pretty cool!

A/N
Hope you liked this chapter. sorry if there is any errors, I was really tired when I wrote this! :)