Chapter 5 - Flight&Arrive

Briar POV
*2 weeks later*

The hot, humid Toronto air rushed into my face, as I stepped out of the plane.
We were finally in Canada. We were finally home.

I felt a sense of excitement while we had our visas and passports checked. We then stepped into a taxi, to go see our new house.

WOW.

This house was huge!  

"Dad, are you sure this is our house?"
"Of course Briar, do you want to go inside?"

I didn't answer him, instead I grabbed my sister's hand and ran with her into the house.

I remembered my dad saying there was a surprise in the basement but we couldn't find the stairs down. Finally when in the corridor, I saw a door. Yek! I was so excited!

"OMG! DAD...MOM...I LOVE YOU," I screamed upstairs, "ABBEY LOOK AT THIS!"

I was surrounded by a new, state of the art, dance practice room. I used to have a dance practice room back in England but it was too small and dark. Here there were full mirrors, a amazing music player, a barre and so much more!

My family had rushed into the room, seeing the pure delight on my sister's face made my day.

You see me and Abbey both LOVE dance, it is our lives, our passion, and our dream. Owning a dance studio together has been our dream for as long as I can remember.

We spend the remainder of the week unpacking and exploring the local area.
We were living in Oakville, near Toronto; in Oakville there was this amazing, hugely successful dance studio called Canadian Dance Company. It was now early in the summer holidays - the time of year when dance studios held auditions. Abbey and I were hoping to audition for CDC but we were so nervous as dance here was very different to back home.

Auditions were on Tuesday so we decided we would try out to see if we could make the competitive competition team.

A/N
Sorry it's boring, it's a filler chapter 😁.
I have exams starting on Monday so there will not be s update until late next week - sorry.
Hint: briar will met Myles at CDC auditions!