Burning With Revenge: Chapter 7

I land on my bed, feeling exhausted as ever. The door slams shut, causing me to cover my ears in pain.

"Thanks buddy," I yelled out sarcastically. "that sounds like music to my ears!"

"Haha, your welcome!" They yelled back, chuckling down the hall. Ughh, how I hate that guy!

I lay on the bed, thinking about the training session. I hope they didn't expect me to work with them when they're being hardcore. I'm not use to that crap.

________________________________ (Few days earlier)______________________________

"Stop rushing me!" I told Hunter. We were outside of the training, and Hunter kept telling me to walk faster. It's not my fault he has legs of a light post... abs of a sexy beast, face of go-,

"I would love hearing you talk about me like that," Hunter interrupted me, a smug smile on his face. "but we have to go. Right now."

I blushed as we go in. My red face turned pale as I saw how many people were in there, exercising like an addict. Hunter grabbed my hand and pulled my forward with him, and this time I was too shock to notice. We passed a few guys, who were huffing and puffing with sweat. Geez, haven't these guys heard of a break? You know, the one were you stop with what your doing and justbreath?

"They just want to get ready for their missions, unlike you," Hunter said once we stopped in front of a mean looking guy. I pulled my hand from his, while the mean looking guy starts to speak.

"Hello Leah, and welcome to the training center," he said, giving me a kind smile. I started to feel guilty for calling him a mean looking guy. How did he know my name?

"Because Hunter told me," he said, giving me a confused look. I blushed, while Hunter stood next to me, snickering. I started to hit him in the stomach, but he caught it with a smug smile. But what he didn't expect was that my foot was going between his legs, which made him scream in pain. Everyone stopped and looked at him, some with a confused look, others looked at me with an amused one. I shot him an innocent smile and proceeded to listen to the man. He acted as though he hadn't seen what happened. He started walking me towards a group of kids.

"We are going to go over the basic steps in the beginners round with other newcomers," he said, walking me. The others looked lost, I was pretty sure we looked identical. He placed me next to a cute looking guy, which I was glad for. I gave the cutie a flirtatious smile and he winked back. He looked over my shoulder, and I looked back and saw Hunter with an angry look. Hey, I cant focus with him next to me.

"Right now, we should start stretching," the man said, cupping his hands together. "you guys are going to do hundred and ten pushed up,"

I heard groans, along with mine. I changed my mind, he's back to mean looking guy. He expected us to that many push up?! I'm out.

When the group started to get on the floor, I took the opportunity to get on my stomach and rolled away towards the nearest equipments. I jumped back on my feet, crouching when I was behind the equipment. I looked around and was grateful that no one saw me. I looked around and saw an opening at the door. I made a run towards it, dogging and jumping over those who where on the ground, being suspiciously unnoticed. I was at the door in no time and saw a keycard lousily on the ground. I picked it up and walked out of the training center, trying to look as confident as the rest as I walk to the room. I swiped the keycard and the door open.

"I'm awesome!" I yelled-whispered to myself as I walked into the room and shut the door.

_______________________________ (Back to present)_______________________________