Burning With Revenge: Ten

Hunter just cant leave me alone! I try to avoid him throughout the buildings, but he just pops up and gets in my way! Oh, I hate him!

"Hey it's me!" I heard someone yell through the my door.

"Who's me?" I asked cautiously.

"Um... Hunter?" he said sheepishly.

"Don't come in- I- I'm naked!" I lied.

Of course, the door was yanked open and there stood Hunter, with eager eyes. Then he saw my fully-clothed body and visibly disappointed. I threw him a disgusted glare, to which he smirked at.

"Why are you here?" I snapped.

"Wow, why so feisty, beauty?" he gave me a flirtatious grin, but turned serious when he saw my glare. "Lisa wants to talk with you."

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I will take you to here." 

I was too tired to protest, so I followed him out of the dorm. I went right besides him, not wanting to trail behind like a two year old. Two seconds later and I feel fingers trailing against my arm that made me gasp in pleasure. I looked and saw that those fingers belonged to Hunter. My little pleasure turned into disgust as I walked ahead oh him. 

Finally we were at the front door of the office. We waited until they signaled us in.

Lisa was standing in front of the desk with business like smile.

"Hello Leah and Hunter," she greeted us. We said our hellos.

"You are in here because of your missions," she explained. "so far you guys have the most successful missions in the history of this agency. And it\'s all because of one you two.\"

Hunter looked confident before Lisa announced, "And it's you, Leah."

"What!" Hunter was baffled. I was sure I had a triumph smile on my entire face. 

"Yes, Hunter, she is the reason you two have the best missions," she said impatiently. Then she turned to me. "Lisa, I am proud to say that you are the best assassin we've got. And for that, we'll let you have the rest of the day to yourself."

"What do you mean 'the rest of the day to yourself'?" I asked.

"You get to leave this place for a the rest of the day," she clarified.

"I do?!" I cried out. Hunter flinched from the sound.

"Yes, you do, Leah," she assured me.

"Can I leave now?" I asked eagerly.

"In fact, I am dismissing you."

"Thanks!" I left the office.

"Leah!" Hunter called out.

I stopped and Hunter catched up to me.

"Have fun." He said without enthousiam. His face was drawn into a sad smile.

I actually felt bad for him for the first time, so bad that I actually went to give his shoulder a squeeze. I regretted it because as soon as my hand landed on his shoulder, because he pulled me into him and pressed him lip against mine. I pulled away and slapped him, his face turning into a smirk as though it didn't hurt, and I stomped all the way to the dorm. But I couldn't help but feel the tingling feeling on my lips.

.......

I walked out of the building with my purse. It was hard to grasp that I was outside of the building, yet the isolated feeling was gone. It felt so good that I wanted to jump up and down in excitement! But I didn't because that wouldn\'t be normal... I think.

I got out the keys from my purse (it was given to me by Lisa when she came into the dorm), and got into the car. Seconds later and I was on the road!

I turned up the radio and the end of the song "Like a G6" came on.

"Like a G6, like a G6," I sung horribly.

"Now, now, now, now, now, now I'm feeling so fly like a G6!" 

 I started cracking up! I was so sure that I sounded terrible that I started snorting like a pig!

"Ahh," I sighed after calming down. "that brought many memories."

It did. Like the time Dad picked me up from cheerlading practice.

(Flash Back)

"Dad!" I whined. "Can you turn up the radio? I'm bored!"

"Sure, Lee Lee", he mumbled as he turned the radio on.

It was just me and Dad. He had picked me up from cheerleading practice because Mom was at a job meeting. He sacrificed his sick days for me so I wouldn't have to wait outside for an hour. I would somehow make it up to him, though the whining I was doing wasn't paying anything but annoyance.

The song "Like A G6" came and I made Dad turn the volume up.

"Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard," I begun.

"When we drink we do it right, gettin slizzard,"

"Sippin sizzurd in my ride, in my ride, like a three six,"

"Now I'm feelin so fly like a G6!" Dad Joined.

I started laughing so hard that I missed a couple of lines.

"Gimme that mo-meot-wet, gimme that cry-crystal-tal," I backed up, bopping my head. Soon Dad followed my lead.

"Ladies love my style, at my table gettin wild,"

"Get them bottles poppin, we got that drip and that drop,"

"Now give me two more bottles cuz you know it don't stop,"

"Hell Yeah!" we yelled out loud. Then started laughing together. 

At that moment, I realized what a good father I had.

(End of Flash Back)

Tears were sliding down my face as I were remembering the moments. Then I got an idea.

"I've got to go to the house." I thought with determination. I made an illegal U-turn and sped towards the house.

...

Fifteen minutes later, I was walking to the door of the house. The outside still looked just the same as it did when we first moved in. Though the inside was another story.

I gasped and took a step back. Everything was burnt down and smelled like smoke. The TV was busted, the windows were covered with plastic (I don't know how I didn't see that), and the furniture were deformed.

I went back inside, though keeping the door open. I was still in shock. I picked up a damaged vase, my mom's favorite vase from Mexico. Then on the ground was Dad's now lumpy ball golf ball that his grandfather gave him. 

But what took me out of my state of shock was the collage. It was sitting on the ground when I picked it up. Me, Mom, and Dad made that collage before christmas to show our "family spirit". All around the corners were events of us all together, like Easter and Halloween. But in the middle were a ,"Happy Family" words embroided into the middle, with a drawing of us all.

I couldn't take it. I ran out the door before I could see anymore damage.

Okay, it's me MellisaVictorian and this is just a fill in for an ex smurf :'(. We need more authors, so if you want to join TheEpicSmurf's gang, just hit us up. Have a nice day! :D

P.S. Sorry for any errors =/