Chapter 8

My truck that jerk Sam smashed up my 10,000 dollar Ford F-250 diesel dually truck, plus he slashed only five of my tires so my insurance won't pay for them I have to replace them all. Man my dad is going to kill me, Skylar is holding my gun and pointing it at Sam's truck because when I shot at his truck I shot a hole in the gas tank so he is slowly running out of gas. Annabelle is yelling some very very colorful words, and Levi is just laughing his butt off.
    When we get back into the house Sky's phone starts to ring with her fall out boy's Centuries ringtone. She clicks the answer button and we all hear screaming at the other end of the line. Tears start to well up in her eyes as she attempts to say mom, dropping her phone she grabs her bag runs and locks herself in my bathroom, We all know what she is going to do but it will be almost impossible to get in there without a key, she could
quite possibly kill herself if we don't stop her.
    " I swear to god Andrea if you call her or try to contact her in any way shape or form I will hunt you down and kill you where you stand because of you my best friend might die tonight." I hear Annabelle yell behind me.
    "Levi, Annabelle try to talk her out of the bathroom I will try to find the key. Whatever you do keep her talking as long as she is talking she is still alive." I yell behind me. Running I can hear screams coming from the bathroom, Levi and Annabelle yelling back at her. I look for about three minutes when I finally find a key ring with about twenty different keys on it but one of them is the bathroom door key.By the time I got to the bathroom she is choking on her own tears.
    "I swear to god Annabelle I am going to do it I am making the first cut." I hear her scream from the other side of the door.
    "No Sky don't you don't have to do this to yourself listen to me think about all you would be losing don't think about your mom." I said trying to calm her
    "No stop. I have to do this she called me a whore and she is right, you can't keep me from doing this." she screams back at me.
    " You're not a whore dont let your mom tell you any different, take it from your friends who know you better than anyone." Levi screamed.
    " Guys, Guys there is a lot of blood, a lot more than normal, What did I....."
    We heard her head hit the floor, the right key slipped into the door and we saw her body on the floor with lots of blood coming from her wrist, staining her blond hair and my bathroom floor. Annabelle is sitting beside me crying with her hands over her mouth.
    "Annabelle call 9-1-1, Levi help me get her into the living room so we can get her wrist patched up."
    They both got up and Levi and I got Skylar into the living room like planned I held her wrist with a towel from the cabinet and Levi carried her into the living room, sitting her on the floor slowly so I can get the pillow underneath of her head. Annabelle was standing in the corner of the room on the phone, I couldn't even understand what she was saying so I made her sit down and I took her phone.
    " Hello sorry my friend cut herself like self harming and she lost a lot of blood and now she is unconscious." I said into the phone trying to sound as calm as possible.
    "Okay sir can I get your address we will send a squad over as soon as possible." she said over all of the commotion wherever she is.
    "Yea the address is 21770 Warner Huffer Rd." I say quickly looking over at Levi and Annabelle and nodding.
    "Okay thank you sir I will have someone there soon."