Chapter 11

I have never seen sky like this before, sometimes she is upset but she stormed out of there and demanded Levi to take us to the police station. When we arrived sky actually waited for us this time instead of storming right in like she did at the hospital. The station wasn't that full a couple of the officers and a couple of detectives, but other that that pretty empty. we walk up to the front desk and sky told us that she would do all of the talking and to only talk if she asked us to.
"I would like to file a report." she said right away.
"What kind of report hunny." At least I think that is what she said It was really loud in there.
"I would like to file a attempted murder charge on a man named Trevor Southbell. He tried to kill my father a couple of months ago. I have the messages he sent me and he just confessed to us at the hospital when we found out his name and that he did it."
"Okay take it back to Detective Rhodes."She said pointing to a man who is cleaning his gun.
We walk back, Skylar lead the way, she started by laying her phone on his desk and taking a step back. He kind of just looked at us all like he witnessed us all killing everybody in this room. He then continued to ask us our names and sky answered for us and told him the entire story, Showed him the text messages and the recording of him telling us everything. A cop he referred to as Baldridge came over to the detective's desk where Rhodes barked an order telling him to go cuff Southbell until he is released from the hospital, he turns to us and tells us to have a seat on the bench in the front of the station.
It took about an hour for him to get back with us, we saw him take in Southbell and when he passed us he winked at us, Little did we know this would be our last hour and we would spend it in a police station. Skylar,Chase,Levi, and I would all die together. We obviously could not have known this. Just sitting there talking to this detective, unaware of what is being plotted against the four of us, just thirty minutes left until this all goes down.