Chapter 9

Chase is in the corner talking to the 9-1-1 lady, Annabelle is bawling beside me and me i'm trying to keep Sky from bleeding anymore that she already is. "Why would she do this to herself?" I keep asking myself this over and over again. She looks like a sweet and happy girl when she is at school and around her dad, I honestly did not know she did this to herself until just a few minutes ago. I roll up her other sleeve to see old scars and new cuts just forming scabs, if I would have know this I would have done something about it and now it makes since why she goes to the therapist of as she likes to call it her Psychologist I don't know if there is a difference but this barbera lady is not helping her very much obviously. I just wish we could have prevented this.
    Tears are streaming down my face, I can't believe that she would do this to herself I knew she cut but I didn't know it was this bad. Levi pulled up her other sleeve and there were so many cuts. I still remember the eighth grade skylar, my silly bright blonde, rainbow everything best friend, now senior year she still has bright blonde hair but everything is black and dark purple and she is only silly when she wants to be I knew something was wrong when she started to eat less and less throughout freshman year. Levi is sitting to my right and Chase plops down to the left of me all of us waiting for the ambulance to get here.