01:: Where It Begins

His lips slowly part from mine as they scout my neck looking for my sweet spot. I smirked as I felt his lips press against the base and make their way around.

The best part about this was that nobody could ever find my sweet spot. To be honest I didn't even know where it was because nobody had found it and the many guys I've had...

I don't like numbers, but none of them had found it.

The even better part is that no guy has heard a moan from me. That's why I'm in this situation right now.

This guy seriously thinks he can make me moan. I've almost been with every guy in this school. Not like actually having sex with them, but making out and teasing about everyone.

Most girls think I'm the school's whore, but really to their surprise...

I'm a virgin. Probably the only girl in this school who's still this innocent, but none of them believe me when I say it.

So right now I'm in a janitor's closet making out with this steamy hot guy whose name I can't remember for my life, but he's really good with his lips. Too bad he can't even show me where my own sweet spot is.

"Damn." The guy breathed against my neck causing a few Goosebumps to form. I pulled his face back to mine and smirk.

"I told you." I whispered pecking his lips again and grabbing the closet's handle. I opened the door to find a crowd of people around it. All of their eyes were on me and whatever his name was.

"So?" This guy Sam asked.

"Sorry guys, but still nothing." I said running my fingers through my hair.

"Damn Jeremy." Sam said. So that's his name!

"Shut up." Jeremy hissed at him.

"Hey Jeremy." I said walking away from the group of guys.

"What?" He asked. I stopped turned on my heel and stared at him, a smirk forming on my lips.

"You were pretty good." I said turning back around. I knew at this point that Sam was going to be pissed off, but I didn't really care. I felt like it was really fun pissing Sam off. I could hear someone chase after me as I rounded the corner.

"What?" I asked turning around getting annoyed. When I turned I found Seth all out of breath.

"Sethy!" I cheered giving him a hug.

"Damn *breath* you can *breath* walk fast." Seth huffed.

"Maybe you should start doing track again." I said placing my arm around his shoulder and leading him out of the building with me.

"I'm in shape, it's just that..." He couldn't come up with an answer.

"You're asthma." I said coming up with something.

"Pfft! I wish I had that right now." I laughed.

"You couldn't keep up with the one and only, Hayden Jones." I told him.

"Who can?" He asked as we rounded another corner and we heard the bell ring. "Damn we're supposed to be in class." Seth hissed.

"Hey come on. I've had yet another guy who tries to feel me up for my sweet spot." I whined pulling him along.

"Couldn't find it?" Seth asked.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'.

"Aw that sucks. Why don't you let me have a crack at it?" Seth asked breathing on my neck.

"Hmmm...." I hummed as I felt Seth's lips on my neck. "Even though I love your lips on mine I'm going to have to pass." I said pulling away from him. Seth snickered.

"You know you love it." He said slinking his arm around my shoulders now.

"You know I do, but right now I'm trying to skip class so try and help me out. Lindsay's in the parking lot." I told him.

"Of course you two are trying to skip again." Seth said pulling his arm off of me.

"Aw, come on Sethy. Last time was so fun!" I said recalling the paint ball fight we had. Seth frowned.

"That hurt." He said scowling at the memory.

"We could have some fun too." I said nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck. "Why don't you try a crack at it?" I whispered seductively into his ear.

Seth was my friend with benefits and we did this all the time to each other.

I could feel Seth tense next to me as he breathed out, "Tempting...” My lips curved into a devilish smirk as I pulled away and slowly brought my lips to his own.

The kiss was sweet, but yet full of lust. Slow at first, but yet sped up. My hands skimmed through his hair as I took a fistful and pulled it back causing a groan to leave his lips.

"Mhmm I love it when I'm in control." I said as I tried to catch my breath. Seth then wiped around and pushed me up against the wall.

"I like it better when I'm in control." He said placing a few kisses on my jaw-line. I felt a moan build up in my throat as Seth nibbled slightly. I swallowed it back down hoping that it wouldn't come up.

Seth was about the only guy who had even got close to making me moan.

"Alright you two. Let's break this up." We both pulled away turning to look down the hallway at Lindsay. "Damn... I've been waiting 10 minutes to skip and I could've been in class if I wanted to instead of waiting for you two hormonal cows." Lindsay said sliding her sunglasses down so her eye contact could be seen.

"Sorry Linds." I said running my fingers through my hair.

"You better be you little horny cow. Now let's go before we actually get caught and put in detention which amazes me how you two didn't get caught." Lindsay said turning and heading down the hall.

"Come on before Lindsay starts to blow up." I nodded and pulled Seth along.