CHAPTER 1

Aaliyah POV~

I woke up and turned over and looked at my phone it was already 6:45 am

"ughhh" I said to myself.

school, not the highlight of my day. after 5 mins of just laying there i got up and dragged myself to my bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth after i wrapped my body with a towel and went back in to my room i picked up my phone and texted my best friend corahn.

"you up?" .

corahn been my best friend ever since he moved here which was when we where both 4, he lives right next door to me. we do everything together he is like my dorky brother. soon my phone vibrated and i looked at it.

"yes im up, and you should be dressed." he texted,

i flopped in my chair and texted back, "i am dress :p" ,

then he replied with, "then why am i looking at you with a towel on -_- o.o"

i laughed and looked out my window and saw him looking at me with his arms crossed and his eyebrow raised, i forgot that our rooms are right next to each other,

"CREEPER ALART 0.o" i replied back. i looked back out my window. and saw him look at his phone then back at me laughing. i laughed and walked to my closet i picked out some clothes then walked in the bathroom i got dressed and did my hair and makeup.

i grabbed my book bag and some money, i picked up my phone and texted corahn "be at ur house in 5".

i ran down stairs and went to the kitchen and saw my mom in the kitchen talking on the phone in one of my half shirts.

"oh hey baby how do i look" she said.

i rolled my eyes. "you look like your wearing my shirt." i said grabbing a corn muffin .

"what ever im still young and im living baby" she said.

"ok mom" i said rolling my eyes.

"oh and dont forget that joe is coming over for dinner so dont forget to be home early" she said.

"ughhhhhh fine" i said walking out.

joe is my moms perv boyfriend i hate him with a strong passion.

i walked out side and saw corahn in front of my house. i walked to him, "that was more then 5 mins" he said.

"my mom wanted to make conversation again" i said. he laughed, we started walking,

"well you look nice" he said,

"thanx you wouldn't happen to have math homework" i said back,

"of corse" he said.

"good...your such a nerd" i said, he laughed,

"shut up" he said we both laughed.