CHAPTER 9

Aaliyah POV~

I herd a car horn beep, i looked out the window and saw diggy leaning on his car, i ran down stairs, and walked out the door then i went up to him.

"damnnnn your sexy ma" he said.

i laughed. "thankyou" i said.

then he kissed me slowly,i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back, he pulled away slowly.

"shall we go" he said.

"we shall" i said with a smile.

Then he opened the car door for me, i got in then he closed the door, i looked out the window and saw corahn staring from his window, then diggy got in and started the car, then he pulled off,

"oh this is for you"he said,handing my a rose, i slowly grabbed it.

"thankyou" i said.

::2 HOURS LATER::

After dinner with diggy we went to his house to just chill, i was siting on his bed and he was siting next to me, i looked at my phone and saw that it was 10.

"hey dig" i said.

"yes"

"its late maybe you should take me home,"

"mmmmm hang on"

then he went to his dresser did something then opened it and pulled out a condum.

"real quick" he said.

"uhh i dont think so" i said standing up.

he slowly walked over to me. he threw the condum on the bed. then he pulled me close to him keeping his hands on my hips.

"i know you want too" he whispered in my ear. he started kissing my neck

"i really have to go home"

"no you dont..you know you dont and i know you dont"

i didnt say any thing. then he pined me down on his bed and got on top of me.

"maybe real quick" i said kicking off my heels off.

"good girl" he said. then he started kissing my neck again.

"diggy"i said.

"hmm" he said still kissing me.

"i-ts my first time" i said.

"sure it is"

"no really it is" i said starting to push him away.

"well let me do all the work" he said. Then he slowly slid my dress off. I just closed my eyes tight preparing my self. what have I got in my self In to.